When Will the Next Elder Scrolls Come Out?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Osiris

Child of the Sky
ehh, probably in like 3-4 years..they are coming out with Elder Scrolls online pretty soon.

Lycan Supremacy

Freelancer of Tamriel
Since it was 5 years between the releases of Oblivion and Skyrim. My guess would be 2016. It makes sense to me. Plus, we are most likely going to be seeing Fallout 4 be released after the Elder Scrolls Online. So, really can't expect another title until the next console generation.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Since it was 5 years between the releases of Oblivion and Skyrim. My guess would be 2016. It makes sense to me. Plus, we are most likely going to be seeing Fallout 4 be released after the Elder Scrolls Online. So, really can't expect another title until the next console generation.
It's likely that Fallout 4 will be a next-gen title, there have been tons of rumors flying about new consoles for years now, and it's looking like some of those rumors and ideas are coming into fruition, Windows 8, PS Vita, and I hesitate to say it............ Wii U. It's likely the next-gen consoles will be released some time around or before the holiday season of 2013 (That is if we make it past the 21st of this month, :p)

Lycan Supremacy

Freelancer of Tamriel
It's likely that Fallout 4 will be a next-gen title, there have been tons of rumors flying about new consoles for years now, and it's looking like some of those rumors and ideas are coming into fruition, Windows 8, PS Vita, and I hesitate to say it............ Wii U. It's likely the next-gen consoles will be released some time around or before the holiday season of 2013 (That is if we make it past the 21st of this month, :p)

Yeah, with all the current speculation that the next Xbox is soon to be unveiled and Sony's next PlayStation most likely to be unveiled at E3 next year. I would suspect we see them around the holidays if not early 2014. This would give Bethesda some time to get to know the new hardware and maybe give all console users a good product.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
I guess that's what I expected. Hopefully the DLCs will tide me over until the release.

(I don't have a PC, or else I would definitely play the pl*** out of Elder Scrolls Online)
lol, i'm getting a gaming pc soon and TES online is gonna be one of my top games for sure :)

Ritterkreuz

Given that there were five years between II and III and then another five years between IV and V, I'd say you've got a wait ahead of you. My guess is that it'll be another 3 to 4 years before the next numbered TES game. Most likely it'll come out on PS 4 and XBox 720 (or whatever they'll end up calling it).

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

I was going to post but then I saw this. Pretty much what you're saying. I'm more excited for Fallout 4 than anything :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts