What was this dude doing in my house?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I just got back from a long hunting trip and head back to whiterun, I just want to kick off my dragonscale boots and relax and just as I walk in the door Sigurd the guy that works for Belethor is hurrying out! I tried to stop and question him but he just told me to stop by the shop sometime and that he's busy, he also had a bundle of wood in his hands, I searched him and he had a lockpick.

I'm married to Aela and Lydia also lives there, anyone else experience this?

AS88

Staff member
If he was talking to you as you clicked 'enter' to Breezehome, he'll follow you in and finish what he was saying. I've had guards and other Whiterun NPCs inviting themselves in before

If he was talking to you as you clicked 'enter' to Breezehome, he'll follow you in and finish what he was saying. I've had guards and other Whiterun NPCs inviting themselves in before

That would make sense since he carries wood past my house to the smith a lot. Glad I'm not being robbed or cheated on at least while I'm out trying to save the world. :D

There is no concept of privacy in Skyrim. Guards wander into my house at random, Lydia sits in my bedroom while I am 'entertaining' Mjoll and innkeepers stand over my bed all night.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I just got back from a long hunting trip and head back to whiterun, I just want to kick off my dragonscale boots and relax and just as I walk in the door Sigurd the guy that works for Belethor is hurrying out! I tried to stop and question him but he just told me to stop by the shop sometime and that he's busy, he also had a bundle of wood in his hands, I searched him and he had a lockpick.

I'm married to Aela and Lydia also lives there, anyone else experience this?
This.

Take advantage of these opportunities. Lead the unsuspecting simple minded chatterbox into your den ... and kill him!

AS88

Staff member
There is no concept of privacy in Skyrim. Guards wander into my house at random, Lydia sits in my bedroom while I am 'entertaining' Mjoll and innkeepers stand over my bed all night.

Let me know if there's ANYTHING else you need

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Putting the 'wood' in your wife

I guess he was 'picking' at her genitals

Puns are the best thing in the English Language