what is your favourite activity on skyrim other then quests or misc objectives?on skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what is your most favourite set of activities in the elders scrolls 5, skyrim?

• Total voters

Juracan

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
I'm a freaking behemoth of a two-handed great sword wielding Orc, but when I hear the tone it's like "squirrel!" drop everything else and where is that darn thing? I can be in the middle of a kick-ass battle w two vampire masters and a bear, hear the tone very faintly and mentally take note where I am. When the battle is finished I'll retrace my steps and search...

"You're an obsession, you're my obsession..."

Juracan

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Haha, I understand that totally. They literally call out to you. I'm not even playing as an alchemist and I still have an urge to pick all the darn things. >.<

See improperly attributed reference above ^

Cazimir

I like RPing. Not that I don't do so while in actual quests too.

Right now I have a Thieves Guild leader character and in my head I have this RP going that she gathers agents all over Skyrim to work for her. 2 to 3 of them live in each house I own (All of them except for Dawnstar's, Morthal's, and Windhelm's) and I can spend hours basically just going to each one to check up on these Agents. Sometimes it involves carrying books or weapons to fill the shelves and racks, because the Agents need to be entertained when they aren't working and prepared for attack. I haven't got so detailed as to give each Agent their own particular job, but Derkeethus and Lydia were the first, so they're like second-in-command.