what if skyrim was real?,fact or fiction?,myth or fantasy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
there are realms of the earth and realms on the earth.do you understand what i am saying???
there are animals , beings,people that exist in the spiritual plain of this world you could never imagine.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
there are realms of the earth and realms on the earth.do you understand what i am saying???
there are animals , beings,people that exist in the spiritual plain of this world you could never imagine.
Cthulhu__s_Approval_by_hwango.jpg

Cthulhu approves.

Fortune Payback

Skyrim as real. Thought of this many times. It would be like differrnt computer servers. You wouldn't be dragonborn, just a character that you created living their life little by little. Either you had some magical button and you were still in the real world, but not as you. It would be just a body that would act as you normally do and vis-versa. If your character were to die, you start over as someone else starting a new life in Skyrim. I have thought of this many times. I found that if I concentrate hard enough, I will do just such a thing as this while in sleep. It has only worked a few times so far. Unfortunately I almost don't remember a thing.

HenkZ

Skyrim is real, because the game exists and we all experience the fictional world the way we choose to. We've seen caves, mammoths, sabrecats, giants, warewolves and vampires, got married, adopted children and built our own houses. We've been on many adventures around Tamriel. It may be fictional, but that doesn't make it "less real" for those of us who play and enjoying this game.

Like many rpg's out there, legends and myths of gods and goddesses are influential in the games we play and Skyrim isn't exceptional. We have the myth of Norse, Celtic and greek as an essential influence in Skyrim. Some say that there is some "reality" to the legends and myths that passed on from generation to another, with the core story almost "intact". But the longer a myth live, the interpretation of that same myth, will change over time.

CaptMorgan72

Jonathan90, put down the pipe. I agree with HenkZ totally. Skyrim is very real. It exists, I have been there many many times, as have all of us on this discussion board. Bethesda created this world and we all can go there anytime we want.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Wanna know how I know Skyrim isn't real? Nobody can eat as much bread as Lydia and not gain an ounce. Bread has calories even in a parallel universe.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Wanna know how I know Skyrim isn't real? Nobody can eat as much bread as Lydia and not gain an ounce. Bread has calories even in a parallel universe.

Lydia trains four hours a day with the guards and even more on her own.

What? The three ounce curl as she brings bread to her face over and over? That's the only training I've ever seen her do. She's either hanging by the door of Dragonsreach like a drug dealer, sitting at the big table waiting for more free food or getting a wide ass sitting in whatever house of mine I allow her to enter.

Rimfaxe96

I'd love something like a hole between dimensions appear, allowing people from Tamriel and people from Earth access to each other.
And I'd love to see a Thalmor Ambassador explaining Elven superiority over humanity to Putin for example.

Someone write a fanfiction about war Aldmeri Dominion vs Empire backed by USA, Russia, Europe, and China. Quick! :eek:

CaptMorgan72

Lydia trains four hours a day with the guards and even more on her own.

What? The three ounce curl as she brings bread to her face over and over? That's the only training I've ever seen her do. She's either hanging by the door of Dragonsreach like a drug dealer, sitting at the big table waiting for more free food or getting a wide ass sitting in whatever house of mine I allow her to enter.

When you leave her world, (stop playing) she trains. She's messing you man.