What happened to the Imperial Legion in the time between Oblivion and Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I'm mostly just doing this for small talk, but honestly, what happened to the Imperial Legion. The Legion I knew in Oblivion wouldn't be outclassed by a bunch of Nords wearing light-armor and carrying steel war-axes. In Oblivion I remember each Imperial soldier being a formidable opponent alone unless you were like a master in 5 different skills that allowed you to kill easily enough and even then, you'd be in a fight for your life when every Legion Soldier and his mother came running around the corner to gang up on you. I remember one time being in such a situation and managed to escape out of the city and onto the bridge over Lake Rumare and several Legion Patrols pulled up and dismounted to attack me at the end of the bridge. One fellow I knew described it perfectly once,"Steal a spoon in deep in the forest and the Imperial Legion sends out a hunting party. Compare that to the pathetic excuses for warriors in Skyrim who dare to call themselves Legion. No matter what side you are on in the war, they fall like flies and I can't help but wonder if it was due to the Dominion's Strength or the lack of capable fighters on the Imperial's side that the Empire lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2

Next time, do the civil quest at a higher level. And
to make it even more hard, use only what the soldiers use according to your faction.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts