• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
3 werewolves Vs. 1 vamplord with a gargoyle. Calculating,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ok the wolves will win inside a cave or city and a vamplord will win outdoors due to the fact the vampire lord can do vampiric grip.
that drains health and at the same time when the vamp throws you the wolf will take fall damage, also the vamp lord will have time to cast hurtful spells.

Inside a cave or a city the wolf will destroy the vamp due to the fact the vamp won't have room to cast magic or do the Vampiric grip. Because the wolf will close in at about half the time a vamp could and will rip the vamp to shreds. The only way the vamp can stand a chance is if he has poison talons and calls a Gargoyle.but still the wolf will win if he calls his brotherhood.

Star Gazer

instead of making Skyrim co-op/multiplayer, they let Zenimax make an mmorpg out of it :mad: It's just gonna end up like all of the other mmorpgs that screw up the lore.

Tman2177

That is an unfair scenario, you said 3 werewolves versus one vampire lord. What? werewolves are too cowardly to fight one on one? And a vampire lord with the poison talons perk and the nightcloak perk can do some pretty good damage to a werewolf.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
That is an unfair scenario, you said 3 werewolves versus one vampire lord. What? werewolves are too cowardly to fight one on one? And a vampire lord with the poison talons perk and the nightcloak perk can do some pretty good damage to a werewolf.

The vamp also has a Gargoyle which can kill a wolf in 6 hits I tested it on my xbox. Plz read the whole thing before you reply. and I included posion talons at the end so.............

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
Also I bet all of my money that a Vampire lord will make a werewolf it's thrall once one is killed

Tman2177

The vamp also has a Gargoyle which can kill a wolf in 6 hits I tested it on my xbox. Plz read the whole thing before you reply. and I included posion talons at the end so.............
Well that's still 3 versus 2 and is still one sided. And the gargoyles are quite weak and can't take too many hits. I also summoned one on my xbox and it died within 10 seconds against one of the skeletons in the volkihar ruins.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
Wow that Gargoyle sucks mine usually woop butt. I don't see how it is one sided? 1 v 1 the wolf would win in a small area, the vamp will win in an open are. there I don't want to talk about it anymore.

Tman2177

Wow that Gargoyle sucks mine usually woop butt. I don't see how it is one sided? 1 v 1 the wolf would win in a small area, the vamp will win in an open are. there I don't want to talk about it anymore.
Agreed, sorry if this conversation was a little wearing. I am curious to see a battle of the beasts and which side would win.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
Agreed, sorry if this conversation was a little wearing. I am curious to see a battle of the beasts and which side would win.

I also want to see a vid. I searched youtube but they have no vids .

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
Yeah

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I don't have DG yet, but one thing to test out for those who do and are debuting this VL vs WW issue is for the VL to take on an actual WW. I know this a PvE debate, but that's never going to happen. We all know that WWs in Skyrim are tanks, but can a VL take out a WW in a 1 on 1 battle? The WW in this quest won't call for help so no summoning for the VL. Someone do the Quest: Ill Met by Moonlight as a VL. Fight the WW at the end after you take out the hunters. It's in a cave so it'll make for an even match up. Post your results. Until DG comes out for the PC, I think this may be the closest we will get to seeing a VL vs WW battle.

Star Gazer

lol no. The werewolf perk 'Totem of Brotherhood" allows the player to summon two other werewolves. The vampire has poison talons? My werewolf can kill the vamplord in a matter of seconds

Star Gazer

I was working on my new character, Werewolf Bill. Bill is level 6. But he made the most out of his 6 levels. He got the werewolf power, and the Ring of Hircine, and completely mastered the werewolf skill tree. Bill went on about a one and a half hour rampage, not even changing back into a human. Unlike the vampire lord, the werewolf can withstand the heat of the sun. If you're a vampire lord, you will have to either go into a cave and hide, or wait until nightfall. You have to wait for level 10 to be a vampire lord, while Bill over here is LEVEL SIX and has already mastered his skill tree!

Valyn

I personally think, for the VL to win, there would have to be to many factors in their favor. But, if it was just a normal fighting ground, werewolf would win no question.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Ok, this thread has gotten too comical. The fact is, The Silverhand and Dawnguard can whip both creatures butts. What you need to do is team up instead of bickering about who can kill who. Both can kill each other. Simple. Kill the hunters! Why must the damned fight the damned when the world already hates us? Lol! Gotta love RPGs. :)

Star Gazer

Werewolf Bill has already killed all of them at level 6! He still needs someone to fight!

LordofMethuselah

Vampiric Illusionary Necromage of Destruction
All I gotta say is that Punz has a point. I feel a group of three WWs and three VLs could probably take on all the armies of skyrim (if not all of nations). Werewolves sprinting in with two having totem of brotherhood and one with fear to scatter some of the people when they run in and VLs one firing into the crowd and the other going mainly for spellcasters with both casting corpse curse. I think an army that fills all of skyrim wouldn't stand a chance.

Star Gazer

yeah... ur right... THIS IS WHY WE NEED CO-OP BETHESDA!!! With a vamplord casting corpse curse, while the werewolf wailing on him, the world may never overtake us!

LordofMethuselah

Vampiric Illusionary Necromage of Destruction
We shall stand at each others backs so that the world may never overtake us. I do like that line from when ya join the companions

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts