Vigilent of stendarr robes lost!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

I accidentally Disenchanted my RP cloths, the Novice robes i think? same ones vigil wear, i got it off the dead vigil in maras eye pond, but i cant find it in any store cause im lvl 39 so all i see is master. aprentice...ETC can anyone help? any confirmed locations i can get some novice robes like the vigil

Vinz

You could go to the Hall of the Vigilant, kill a guy there and take his robes.

Verac

You could go to the Hall of the Vigilant, kill a guy there and take his robes.
well problem is, breaks RP and turns everyone hostile /: surely theres some easy to get novice robes lying around?

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
well problem is, breaks RP and turns everyone hostile /: surely theres some easy to get novice robes lying around?

Have you tried The College of Winterhold? If you join them, they give you free Novice Robes. Just join for the robes and leave.

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
If you've already joined the college, you could try the Riverwood general store. If you are the Arch-Mage, you could tell one of college people to follow you, maybe you can take their robes. If by some off chance you didn't loot the mage in Helgen Keep, he's probably still their and you can go loot him. Oooh, actually, if you go to Radient Raiments in Solitude they'll be selling "college robes", if I remember they look just like novice robes, but are un-enchanted, which is actually better because now you can enchant them with whatever you want and still have the look you want.;)

Verac

found some, phnis at the colledge was selling them. thanks for the feed back tho all.