PS4 Unrelenting Shout Bug

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Samantha420

I don’t know if I’m the only one having this issue but, I am not Obtaining the 3 words for the shout or even the shout itself. I’ve done the story quests in order till I got to the greybeards. However they want me to shout but I don’t have the unrelenting force. During the story the shouts it gave me was Disarm and Ice.... no unrelenting shout. I have deleted my character twice and started over but no fix. I eventually gave up and deleted the whole game.
If I choose to try again how do you fix this?

Reactions: Sah

Sah

look I'm not on PS4 OK
but regardless you should get the first word of unrelenting force at the end of Dragon Rising when you kill your first dragon ... right after the kill you will be asked to demonstrate the shout (optional) but as it has been for the last 11 years the first shout you receive is the first word of unrelenting force

Now if that dose not happen then your game is bugged
BTW I dont know if you can on a PS4 but are you using any type of mods?
if yes uninstall them and play vanilla

Samantha420

look I'm not on PS4 OK
but regardless you should get the first word of unrelenting force at the end of Dragon Rising when you kill your first dragon ... right after the kill you will be asked to demonstrate the shout (optional) but as it has been for the last 11 years the first shout you receive is the first word of unrelenting force

Now if that dose not happen then your game is bugged
BTW I dont know if you can on a PS4 but are you using any type of mods?
if yes uninstall them and play vanilla
I use mods but I deleted the mods and tried that the 2nd time. That’s where I gave up. I bought the 10th anniversary edition. Since it continues even without mods I kinda figured it isn’t going to be resolved so I been trying to get a refund from PlayStation since i have only had the game for a week.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts