Private [TRB] Ties to the Past part 2: Deadly Dance of fate.

• Thread starter Christopher Aurea Shuzen
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

This takes place after the Events of The Crusades Aftermath, however though they are pushed back, the Strikers still remain.

Their residence was near a forest away from the city. That's where this tale will begin.
    Chris now being at home was training in the field with his Father Glass. He was never use to swordplay but he was plenty good with a crossbow. "Like this...?" He said blocking a strike deliveredby his dad.

"Keep it higher! You want me to punch right through your defense?" To demonstrate it, Glass forced his blunt training axe past the top of his son's blade.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: He isn't useing a shield, Lunar is confirmed as a perrying sword. Check the Ooc thread of the other [TRB] rp.

Chris sidesteped in hopes of catching his dad off gaurd, he lightly pecked his arm with a swift bunt of the handle of Lunar.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris sidesteped to the left as he tried to pivot Glass, ultimately his fist would not effect the Glass Knight.

Glass laughed from under his helmet, and reacted by dropping his axe, grabbing Chris' hand and bulling into him with his shield.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris was trying not to laugh but a giggle escaped his lips. "What was I thinking? " He strarted to laugh. He fell back from the impact. Still he was laughing.

Glass threw off his shield. "You still have a lot to learn, Chris." That said, he collected his weapons again.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris stood up chuckleing. "That is true. And I'm a teacher- Just not one of swordplay." He chucked

Not far from them Vivvian was smileing. She was assigned by the Dark Brotherhood to keep watch of Chris. They were in no way going to harm Chris and She knew that. But she smiled regaurdless. "Professor. I thought you WERE going to teach him." She let out a series of giggles.

A women in Deadra armor approached, her face was conciled but her ears were one of Khajit's. Her tail was also exposed. She had a medium build unlike Chris and was slightly taller. "Isn't this just... such a graand day." She said sarcasticly.

Instinctively, Glass put himself betwen the newcomer and Chris. "What do you want here?" he said, his hand on the hilt of his real axe.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

The figure chuckled. "The Empress wishs to get Lunar from that 'true emperor' .... This is what you became? 'The Glass Knight' ? His memory was sealed, not mine." She was looking twords Chris.

"Who is she...?" He asked somewhat feeling threatened.

Glass scowled. "Finally came back, huh? Too bad. Your brother has proved his worth, your chance is gone." He didn't like this at all. He had to choose between his two children, his twins...

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

"Wait! Who is she!?" He was suprised to hear his dad say she was his brother.

"Your Sister! Alice Dalphine Shuzen!" She removed her helmet. They had the same eyes but a different facial structure. Her eyebrows were thin like Chris's but she had her hair in a long ponytail.

"Family fude...?" Vivvian interupted.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Sipro was watching as Chris and Glass trained. He was wearing his normal copied nightingale armor and not the armor set he was gifted with the bow. Clearly Chris would need much more training to survive, even though the Strikers we gone, there was still probably small amounts of them searching for Chris and Sipro.
    After Sipro learned of his fate he was treated with more respect, his strange family tree may of puzzled him but he did not forget who he was. A son of a god.
    Sipro laughed with Chris and Glass, and then a strange figure appeared within the room, highly armored Sipro un-sheathed his bow and aimed directly at the womans head, after being gifted the bow from his father ''Arkanian'' he had practiced much more, mastering the art of archery even more.

As the woman was questioned it was revealed that clearly she was Chrises sister. Apart from Glass Sipro didn't really know any of Chrises family. I'm sure though that Chris, or in fact anyone couldn't forget Sipro's strange yet amazing true family.
    ''Look, I understand your Chrises sister and all, but you have no place here. Why would a woman such as your self, who clearly left Chris then return to find him? Perhaps you heard of rumors of what me, Glass and him did and thought you could share the treasure, or perhaps you seek are weapons and treasure? I would explain yourself fast, I have a tendency of releasing this arrow from the bows string, if you understand what I mean.'' Sipro said, he was slightly angered, but his hood remained up.

After all that Chris and Sipro had been through, all the adventures they had journeyed with together Sipro was very protective, he didn't like newcomers. During the events of the Strikers they had met many interesting people, but they never truly were Sipro's or Chrises real friends. They were mere mercenaries, wishing to make a difference like all people in this strange world. Sipro wasn't entirely sure what Arkanian could do, he had never used it. Like his father Arkay said ''Only use the bow in times of great need and stress, and the path will be enlightened. And your enemies shall lay dead.'' Although Sipro had read of the bow, and that it was a family heirloom for all children of Arkay who walked upon Nirn, he only ever read what his father said.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Alice put her helmet on, not showing any fear. She was a Weapons master and beast tamer.

"I have no buissness with my own family...? Yet you- a stranger thinks I have no place by them? You talk as if your one of them... You have no right to assume things. Nothing they could give could atone for what that so called knight could give... He split us up as we were children. Chris was sent to Hammerfell than to Skyrim. He was codled. I was shuned. Pushed to Thalmor, than to here. You codle him still, treat him as if you owe everything to him. But I get the low end of this...? If your going to shoot your arrow at me- Better do it fast." She was fearless in her words.

She had katana's to her side aswell as a spear that showed polar oposite attrabutes to Lunar.

Glass came between the two. "Sipro. I won't have her killed. Daughter. You say you were discarded. But, were you really discarded? Was it because i didn't love you? No. Do you have any idea how many times Chris has almost been killed the last months?"

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Alice chuckled " Sent to Thalmor, the heart of all madness. I should have been dead several times over. I hate you because you never were there for me!" She shouted.

"Someone has issues ..." Vivvian muttered

"Alice... sorry your life was tense. But I'm not sure what I can do or say to help this." Chris sighed.

Alice assumed an attack possition. "Just die for me..." She said sadistically.

"I think not. Face it. Chris has the better claim. The thalmor... I made sure you weren't killed, didn't i? Who sent you that blade of yours?" The shouted words stung Glass.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Alice smiled behind her helmet. "These Katana's? Simple, find them. This spear? Zeromus helped me obtain it"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts