• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    OOC: Lol google thats why im trying to save your character and dont worry Sipro will lol
    Sipro stood high among Chris ''How dare you threaten the child, you call yourself honourable and good hearted pah! Why threaten the child, he was right and you are wrong, you are a servant of this petty empire!''
    Sipro stormed out the room and approached R'alle ''Don't worry child, Chris is just angry'' Sipro then entered his room he had been awarded by the Jarl and thought over a plan on how to save Shadow-Tail, for Sipro had his own plans.
    Sipro worked through the night, thinking how he could save Shadow-Tail, he thought and thought then finally his mind struck a plan, he would have the Volkihar vampires attack Markarth, not harming anyone but merely causing a distraction, Sipro didn't have enough time to travel to Volkihar Castle so instead he used his power to speak to the leader of the Volkihars, telepathicly, Sipro prepared the spell and then casts it, a thick dark cloud appeared and from their a ghost like form of the Volkihars leader Harkon ''Harkon, I have a plan to strengthen the ranks of the vampires, a argonian much like my self is sentenced to death a dawn tommorow, if I may request, could you send a small force of Vampires to attack Markarth and cause a distraction, during that time I shall take him and push him into are service?'' Harkon stared at Sipro ''Sorry friend, we cannot for the Vampire Lords must earn their power and this argonian has earned nothing'' Harkon disappeared into a black fog and was gone, Sipro's plan had failed and their was no time to save the creature now.
    Sipro then walked back to R'alle and sat in the far corner, if anyone was to scare R'alle he would attack them.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: I was gone for two day's and your already killing Shadow-Tail off. Shadow-Tail had already taken the city last time I made a post, and I was going to have a bit of a three sided war start up. But you somehow got to the city before Shadow-Tail did, stopped him at the gates (Which he had already broken through with a group of wizards), and captured him. Does that sound right? Shadow-Tail's attack on Markarth was a surprise, as no one knew of his renegade forces until after the attack. Should I have told you that before? I feel I should have, so I guess this is all my fault, as I blame no one here. You can just kill him off, but this thread is in no way cannon for my character, as I want him to have a good history with the Riften Brotherhood when I'm Role Playing in other threads. I hope you all continue to have fun with this thread, and I hope to RP with you in the future.

P.S. I'm not mad, so don't take this post as me raging.
    OOC: Alright. Or he can join Chris as a way to atone for his crimes.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

He confronted Sipro. "Your just a sympathising idiot. Your survices are no longer needed... Take the Argonian and leave. I don't want to see your face again. I serve no man or women. I do what I find right. You will no longer be needed to assatate my goals in helping the good people. And want the truth? There is no honor in war; but there is honorarable ambitions. Now you may leave... Take the child to his family, no kind should be involved in war. I'm going home. " He said with a smile as he left. Vivvian approached Sipro "Mind who you talk to... Vampire of Harkon... " She scoffed at Sipro than accompanied Chris. She had a good report aginste Sipro for his coversations. The Brotherhood supported Chris's decisions and wished to bring him in, but not as a worker, they had far better plans, infact they wish to help him rid the Strikers and help him become empeiror to make Tamriel Glorius again, and to rid Thalmor.

Mini Mongo

OOC: Umm chris mate i'm part of the dark brotherhood and Sipro wants to help rid the strikers as well maybe edit your post abit.
    Sipro ran towards Chris and vivvian stopping them in their tracks ''Friend, the truth is, R'alle has no home nor no family, i'm not leaving, Jeroo may but R'alle and I will stay with you intil the threat of the Strikers is defeated, were allies remember, and their is honour in war'' Sipro then whispered to Vivvian ''Mind who you are talking to, i'm your superior'' Sipro then smiled, Sipro and R'alle walked slightly behind Chris and Vivvian, they were not in the best at the moment ''R'alle, I know you have no home, don't worry stay with me and your be fine''

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Vivvian glared. "I'm your supirior..." . She responded.

OOC: Editing it is unessccary. She is part of the council. Very high ranking. She listines, kills and speaks and holds high authority and doubts Sipro for relieing on Vampires as well as his own king. What really sparked her was your annoying Chris without understanding his ambition to keep the innocent away from the evil. As part of the council she wants to make that a common goal. The fact that Sipro wanted to kill tge people of Markrith made her plopslist, and disapproves that notion. Thus she is waiting to discharge Sipro for treason aginste the council's ambitions. They wouldn't kill Sipro ofcourse. Vivvian is just cautious.

Chris sighed. "I just faught a war. And you want to accompany me? I want to be alone. I haven't slept in three days. Do you even know the burdan I have to carry? To eventually take the empire for myself? I don't want to aquire and hold power. I just want to help make things better. But I shoulder the burdan of everyones hopes and dreams in persueing this goal. It's alot to deal with and I hate lashing out. Look, the Jarl and the Empire are going to make the Strikers fix this city periodically, than contained for other survices. There will be no exacution. Just take Shadow and let me recooperate. I have to teach a class tomorrow. So I just want to be alone for a bit..." Chris sounded tired and in doubt.

OOC: Vivvian supports Chris andhe doubts you, Vivvian will watch closely, thus her conversation to Sipro

Mini Mongo

OOC: Chris Sipro never wanted to kill the people of Markarth.......
    Sipro understood what Chris meant and he nodded and agreed ''I understand what your saying Chris, I shall push Shadow into helping us, like you said for some reason he does not deserve death, I will watch him closely, meet me at Markarth tomorrow after your class, I'll be in my room near the Jarls courters oh and Vivvian, I have no superiors apart from Harkon and my Listener, the Empire? Just abit of dust beneath my boot'' Sipro laughed and smiled, he respected the empire and was not being totally serious ''Oh and Vivvian, their is no reason for us to be enemies, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, lets stick to that......for now''
    Sipro then turned back to Markarth, the sweet soft breeze going against his face, he smiled looking at the lovely landscape that shaped Skyrim, although the weather was harsh and cold it was times like this that Sipro loved.
    He arrived at Markarth ''Open the gate!'' he demanded to the Gatekeeper, the gatekeeper quickly reacted and pulled a leaver, the gate was slow to open.
    He walked through and saw the streets of Markarth crowded again, he walked towards the keep and entered, their were many guards patrolling and the Jarl sat highly on his thrown.
    Sipro walked into his room and sat down, he placed out his Journal and began to write about the adventure he had, the last time he entered a log into his Journal was before he came to Skyrim.
    He wrote about how he met Chris and R'alle and the rest, the adventures they had and the most recent event of Markarth.
    He opened his decorate window and could hear the crowd of people speaking, the woman buying food for their children, men wandering inn and out of the bar, but he could tell that they were still shaken.
    OOC: Sorry btw I said Sipro was her superior by the fact I thought she was in the Dark brotherhood, if not tell me if so her being in the High council and the dark brotherhood kinda seems weird and Sipro could just kick her out :p

Google

OOC: It seems as if you still want me in the story. I'll think it over. If I do rejoin this thread, I'll most likely blame his whole turning evil thing on the strange poison running through Shadow's veins.

Mini Mongo

Oh okay and yes we really want you back! So is the side story to why Shadow actually helps us is he was poisoned causing un-explained hate, and after his time in prison it was faded?

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: Chris Sipro never wanted to kill the people of Markarth.......
    Sipro understood what Chris meant and he nodded and agreed ''I understand what your saying Chris, I shall push Shadow into helping us, like you said for some reason he does not deserve death, I will watch him closely, meet me at Markarth tomorrow after your class, I'll be in my room near the Jarls courters oh and Vivvian, I have no superiors apart from Harkon and my Listener, the Empire? Just abit of dust beneath my boot'' Sipro laughed and smiled, he respected the empire and was not being totally serious ''Oh and Vivvian, their is no reason for us to be enemies, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, lets stick to that......for now''
    Sipro then turned back to Markarth, the sweet soft breeze going against his face, he smiled looking at the lovely landscape that shaped Skyrim, although the weather was harsh and cold it was times like this that Sipro loved.
    He arrived at Markarth ''Open the gate!'' he demanded to the Gatekeeper, the gatekeeper quickly reacted and pulled a leaver, the gate was slow to open.
    He walked through and saw the streets of Markarth crowded again, he walked towards the keep and entered, their were many guards patrolling and the Jarl sat highly on his thrown.
    Sipro walked into his room and sat down, he placed out his Journal and began to write about the adventure he had, the last time he entered a log into his Journal was before he came to Skyrim.
    He wrote about how he met Chris and R'alle and the rest, the adventures they had and the most recent event of Markarth.
    He opened his decorate window and could hear the crowd of people speaking, the woman buying food for their children, men wandering inn and out of the bar, but he could tell that they were still shaken.
    OOC: Sorry btw I said Sipro was her superior by the fact I thought she was in the Dark brotherhood, if not tell me if so her being in the High council and the dark brotherhood kinda seems weird and Sipro could just kick her out :p
    OOC: There is no superior to her, she is in a council. Her word is practically law. Think about it.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Gonna start a new Rp later. Chris never said Shadow didn't deserve death, he is spairing him.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts