• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Otar Killed Mah Dog XD

End Their Lives Quickly
These are the confessions of a no-life with skyrim and an active imagination.

When I first heard of skyrim my friend had told me about it. I thought it was a final fantasy game.I didnt know how different it was. I got it anyways and my suspicions arose. It looked nothing like final fantasy. The first time I put the disc in, I instantly fell in love with it. I slayed a bear and gutted out imperials! My day ended sleeping in the basement with my game on pause. The next day was considerably better! It consisted of exploring the vast world of skyrim stopping to pick up every flower and swipe at every chicken ( I soon learned not to do this). I didn't go to river wood ,in fact, the first town I layed eyes on was dawnstar!
It took awhile to find white run and by the time I arrived I had reached level 12! I already decided to be a warrior just like every other first timer. I had acquired a full set of steel armor and a dwarven axe. My shield was nonexistent as I couldn't understand the usefulness of the block or that it added protection. I also thought a free hand allowed faster swings.
That's where I left off after a week of time, magic, and mead.