• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Perchta

i'm almost through the thieves guild quests, i might take a follower from there..yeah being worshiped sounds awesome :)

Jeff31

Premium Member
im not sure if you can git her ive beatin all the quest for thiefs guild

swanqueen

I love my thieve's guildmaster armor. I'd have to go look and see what it does but I just know it had GREAT armor rating and my carrying capacity shot through the roof.

Oh, by the way. I don't think Vex will follow you and IMO she's a b*tch. There's a very cute and friendly guy down there, Vipir the Fleet. I'd trade Vilkis in for him in a heart beat.

I'll have to go look but I don't think any of them follow.

Spladdock

Well the stats might not be the best on that armor but you do have to admit that it looks very nice and thats all i cared about as iv only just started the game was easy enough to get too so i guess in a way its handy to have as a new player and as you progress through the game find better gear to replace it with

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Well the stats might not be the best on that armor but you do have to admit that it looks very nice and thats all i cared about as iv only just started the game was easy enough to get too so i guess in a way its handy to have as a new player and as you progress through the game find better gear to replace it with

Yeah. You will look dashing as the dragon eats you! LOL

Panthera

Don Gato

Spladdock

meh funny enough not yet ran into one but hey if im eaten ill just come back lol just means ill have to be veeerry veeerrrry sneaky next time round :p

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
For RP reasons, I used the Thieves Guild armor on all my quests for the Thieves Guild except the mainline quests after I got the Nightingale armor.

Regarding trading in your armor there are 2 times in the main quest line where you can trade in armor. One is to get one better piece of the regular thieves guild armor and the other is at the conclusion of the quest line where you are made the guild master and are awarded the Guild Master's armor.

TheListener

Dark Brotherhood Assassin.
Well thieves and assassins shouldn't care about armor rating because if they are good they wont get caught.
The best protection is the shadows that hide you.

Kablewee

Well thieves and assassins shouldn't care about armor rating because if they are good they wont get caught.
The best protection is the shadows that hide you.
I agree, thieves really don't need armor since they should be in and out avoiding fight:) but to adventure around in skyrim hmm not so great lol

Spladdock

so then your just abit unlucky whilst carrying on with your own business to get caught in the act by a dragon and im guessing sadly you cant sneak away from that lol

TheListener

If you level light armor to 100 most light armor is better than daedric.

Garrison

I completed the Thieves Guild main quest line, and wasn't given the Guildmaster armor. Anyone know how I trigger this? I have the nightingale stuff, and am now working on the odd jobs from Vex and Devlin in order to gain those special jobs to restore the guild to glory.

TheListener

Me too.

Spladdock

i think i saw about this on youtube and its a glitch
i believe is the video i watched that mentions about the fact that if you dont trade in one of the begining peices of armor for a better version it may not work sorry if that isnt what you ment but thats all iv manage to find out so far

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
I completed the Thieves Guild main quest line, and wasn't given the Guildmaster armor. Anyone know how I trigger this? I have the nightingale stuff, and am now working on the odd jobs from Vex and Devlin in order to gain those special jobs to restore the guild to glory.

You have to do 5 jobs in Markarth, Solitude, Whiterun, and Windhelm seperately. After you do that, Delvin will give you a special job in each city.

I have a strong dislike for this portion of the thieves guild. You basically have to plug away at their missions until you get the right area. You end up quitting like 50 or more jobs because you constantly get Riften, or somewhere you have already been five times.

It's a pretty big oversight and kind of breaks the feel of the quest line. They could have easily given you one more dialogue option that allows you to pick the area, at the very least.

I also hate how brynjoff tells you that you will be guildmaster when you get back, and you aren't. Not to mention you get no direction whatsoever on what to do.

"Thanks for enabling us to resolve a 25 year long conspiracy and bringing all parties to justice. Your reward is doing footpad jobs for 10 more hours."

Panthera

Don Gato
You have to do 5 jobs in Markarth, Solitude, Whiterun, and Windhelm seperately. After you do that, Delvin will give you a special job in each city.

I have a strong dislike for this portion of the thieves guild. You basically have to plug away at their missions until you get the right area. You end up quitting like 50 or more jobs because you constantly get Riften, or somewhere you have already been five times.

It's a pretty big oversight and kind of breaks the feel of the quest line. They could have easily given you one more dialogue option that allows you to pick the area, at the very least.

I also hate how brynjoff tells you that you will be guildmaster when you get back, and you aren't. Not to mention you get no direction whatsoever on what to do.

"Thanks for enabling us to resolve a 25 year long conspiracy and bringing all parties to justice. Your reward is doing footpad jobs for 10 more hours."

That is the reason why I put my 1st character on hold... just the thougt that I need to do a job 5 times in one city, it makes me turn off skyrim.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Nightingale armor is awesome. Not only does it look amazing but its the only light armor ill carry around.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts