• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
"Pick your favourite colour" on the right side. All the colours are grey. :p Can it be improved by adding atleast a few optional colours?

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
No they're not, you have to click on the box and customise it to which colour your want. You can change every part of the forum. :)

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I think his problem is that if you click on the boxes nothing happens. I had that, too. In my case I fixed it by allowing “netdna-cdn.com” in NoScript. You wouldn’t happen to use that addon as well, Vimalamitra?

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I am using a mozilla Firefox. From where did you fix it? I cant figure out where to look for it.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I am using a mozilla Firefox. From where did you fix it? I cant figure out where to look for it.
I am using Mozilla Firefox as well. To access the NoScript options you have to click on the “S” icon in your bottom right corner. Of course this only applies to you if you installed the NoScript addon at some point ...

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I'm too lazy to play with the colors... It's so hard to make it look any half decently pleasing to my eyes. Is anyone using this feature? Just curious what kind of color would go well other than nice shades of grey

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
I think grey looks really nice, although I haven't check out the other colours just yet :p

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I am using Mozilla Firefox as well. To access the NoScript options you have to click on the “S” icon in your bottom right corner. Of course this only applies to you if you installed the NoScript addon at some point ...

Oh, I see. Thanks. I got it working now.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I'm too lazy to play with the colors... It's so hard to make it look any half decently pleasing to my eyes. Is anyone using this feature? Just curious what kind of color would go well other than nice shades of grey
Yup, I haven’t changed it either. But if I were to do so I would probably go with a dark, creamy blue or green. Cold colors in any case.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Is there a way to get your own display to force your own colors? For example, when people set up their own colors for fonts, especially if they choose dark text, those of us on the base template can't see the words. Can I specify an override?

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a way to get your own display to force your own colors? For example, when people set up their own colors for fonts, especially if they choose dark text, those of us on the base template can't see the words. Can I specify an override?

There's only one template, though..

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Huh. I wonder how the folks using the really dark text read their own stuff. Ah well. I just post a friendly note about it and move one anyway.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I see its down right now when is gonna be back I was digging my Purple theme, things I would like to see added would be auto formating for my text in posts instead of having to set it up everytime.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts