• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Cullen Wulf

Cullen laughs as Ajira walked away."Scared of a fight cat?" She called out while she laughed. "I had forgotten that all you Kahjiits are all talk, and no claws!" She laughed once again at her own jokes.

Azzuri1166

Ajira ignored the Nords remark and leaned against the wall. ''Unlike you Nord, I actually use the brain the gods gave me and I know when to stop while I'm ahead, which is more than I can say for your savage race''. She crossed her arms looking towards the Nord.

Cullen Wulf

Cullen does not seem amused. " You could not be more wrong, we Nords are superior to any other race in all of Skyrim. We are better with steel, our minds, and when we chose to use it, magic. And of course our looks, while your race can not even compete." She said in a nasty tone, as she glares at you.

Azzuri1166

Ajira laughed mockingly at the Nord. ''You Nords, are slow,cumbersome and off balanced while my people are quick, agile and incredibly well balanced, and with magic, I thought your race always thought magic was like the plague itself I mean I walked past Winterhold and I saw a poor Nordic mage get beaten to death just because he used it so he could see better, and if Nords are meant to have good looks I think you're a bit out of place, that scar across your face makes you look more like a mudcrab, but one thing I will give your race is that you're brute strength is possible the only good thing about your race, I mean it takes a lot of strength to rip your own Kinsman apart over a bottle of mead''. She was quite enjoying this exchange of words it reminded her alot of her camp when the elder and a random racist bicker over stupid things.

Cullen Wulf

Cullen stands up quickly and slams her fist on the table enraged. " First of all, when we use magic, I am personally against it, and it should be left to the dark skins. Secondly and lastly, you better shut your damn mouth before I do it for you!" she threatens as she looked in your direction.

Azzuri1166

Ajira thought for a moment before she got up off the wall, she may of not wished to fight before but she has got worked up from the exchange of words. ''I'd like to see you try, Nord''. She bared her claws and teeth, her ears pressed down upon her head.

Cullen Wulf

Cullen rushes towards you with her first pulled back, ready to punch you in the face. She trys to run in a straight line, but shes had a little to much to drink so she was kind of stumbling. She gets close to you and throws a punch but misses completely, and stumbles back a little bit as she trys to regain her balance.

Azzuri1166

Ajira ducked just before the Nord swung at her, once she saw the Nord was trying to regain her balance she decided to take this advantage and jumped up at her, once her feet were at chest height and kicked them out upon the Nord's chest with full force, she ended up launching herself away from the Nord and knocking the Nord further off balance but instead of just being a short distance she launched herself into a wall, cornering herself.

Cullen Wulf

Cullen swings hers arms to steady herself and regains her balance. She focused in on Ajira and walks over to trap the Khajiit in the corner. She smiles a wicked grin. " Im gonna skin you alive cat." She said as she stomps on the Khajiits foot and throws a punch aimed at the Khajiits head.

Azzuri1166

Ajira bit her lip in pain as the Nord trampled her foot, spotting the the Nord's attack out of the corner of her eye, she slid down the wall away from the punch, her race's natural quickness and agility made a good advantage against the Nord, but the Strength of the Nord massively out matched hers.

Cullen Wulf

Cullen's fist missed the Khajiit, but hit the wall with a loud crunch. She howled out in pain, as she looked down at her now broken hand. She quickly shakes it off and storms towards the Khajiit with an extremely angry look on her face.

Azzuri1166

Ajira got to her feet one being only slightly crippled from pain due to the Nord heavily stomping upon her foot, she bared her claws once more and kicked back off the wall with her good foot, as soon as she was close enough she swiped at the Nord, aiming for the Nord's face, trying to use her claws to rip flesh from her enemy.

Cullen Wulf

Quickly blocks her face with her arm, taking the blow to her forearm and not her face. Ajira claws ripped down Cullen's arm causing it to bleed. Cullen seems taken back slightly, but unfazed. Looking around she spots a bottle of mead and throws it as hard as she can towards Ajira.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle was enjoying watching the fight. he laughed at the cat's remarks towards the nords. Lyle had to restrain himself from getting up and killing the nord. The way the furless spoke about superiority is ignorant. The nord woman grabbed Lyle's mead bottle and threw it at the Cat. "Hey!!!. You furless always think everything belongs to you. You didn't pay for that!!" The Bottle was still half full. He released his claws. He faced the woman and quickly turned away. It would be dishonorable to hurt a woman. I'll let the one of my own to rip her to shreds.

Cullen Wulf

Cullen throws a few Septims at Lyle. "here." She stands by Lyle's table waiting to see what Ajira does. "your move cat." She says as she crosses her arms impatiently.

Azzuri1166

Ajira only just got out of the way of the mead bottle, only just colliding with her shoulder. ''Me and you both know Nord that this can go on for hours and by the looks of you, I think your race's natural slowness is catching up with you.'' She got back in her stance looking at the Nord searching for another weakness to exploit.

Cullen Wulf

Cullen laughs at Ajira's comment. " For most, this is true. But i think you'll find me an exception." She replied hastily. "But if your tired, then I would except your defeat." As she waits for a reply she takes a second to dress the wound on her arm.

Azzuri1166

Once Ajira seen the Nord took her eyes off her to dress her wound, a big mistake on the Nords' part, in the few moments that took her to dress her wound she pounced at the Nord, once again slashing at the Nord once she was in range, but she didn't just leave it to one swipe she kept on swiping multiple times her not caring if she hit air or the Nord herself.

Cullen Wulf

Yelling absurdities as the Khajiit attacks her. She trys to side step a few, but some manage to hit there mark. In a rage, Cullen pushes the Khajiit away from her.She leans over a table and looks like shes going to be sick as she battles to control her beast blood.

Azzuri1166

Ajira fell on her ass once the Nord pushed her away, she looked up at the Nord, even though she was her enemy and the one who insulted her race she couldn't help but thinking she done enough damage to the Nord. ''Are you ok, Nord?''.