• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Should the werewolves kidnap the characters and te characters be forced to break out?

• No,I think that would be quite dull.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

WerewolfofSkyrim

Night Mother's Beloved
    Story:​

All was peaceful in the Bannered Mare,people chatting while sipping from their cups.Suddenly,a guard burst in,armor ripped."Werewolves!They are in the fields!Lock all the doors!Make sure nothing can rip open the wood!"The guard darted back out,and howls could be heard in the midnight air."Everybody,to your houses!"The innkeeper shouted,and the people streamed out,their faces showing terror.The keeper dashed up the stairs,and woke the travelers in the rooms they rented."Up!Up,up,up!"She nearly screamed at them,shaking them awake."Werewolves!Brace yourselves!"She screamed,then bolted to her room,boarding the door and windows.
    Character card:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Class:
    Weapons:
    Armor:
    Personality:
    Misc:
    The werewolves are back,and they won't stop until everyone is under the control of the creatures.The travelers in the story are the people that will be in the roleplay.Make your character,then once there is enough,I shall make the roleplay thread.Good luck,and may Talos light your path!

Skyrimosity

killing werewolves, should be fun

WerewolfofSkyrim

Night Mother's Beloved
    Now,you gonna make a card?I already know that killing werewolves is fun.Also,the Silver Hand will be helping,as they are werewolf hunters.

WerewolfofSkyrim

Night Mother's Beloved
    Here is mine:
    Name:Wulf
    Race:Khajiit
    Appearance:He has a solid build,and crimson eyes.His short black fur is made for the shadows,and has only some brown in it.His arms are well packed,and his tail is in fine shape.The muscules in his legs are tough and thick from constantly running.
    Class:Assassin/Thief
    Weapons:Nightingale bow,Elven,Glass,Orcish,Dwemer,Daedric arrows.
    Armor:Nightingale armor,Hircine's Ring
    Personality:He is uncontrolable,and can only control his self when he feeds as a werewolf.In his Khajiit form,he is kind,yet unpredictable.
    Misc:He is a werewolf,and Harbringer of the Companions.He can only control his beast when around other werewolves.

Skyrimosity

Name: Edwyn
    Race: Breton
    Appearance: Normal colored Breton skin, brown hair down to shoulders. Rather muscular due to years of fighting
    Class: light armored warrior
    Weapons: Dwarven sword with Elven shield and Imperial Bow
    Armor: Imperial Armor and boots, Stormcloak gloves, no helmet
    personality: confident, calm under pressure
    Misc: Has developed quite a taste for mead...

WerewolfofSkyrim

Night Mother's Beloved
    Good.You may invite other people,and accept them if they are good and follow the card.An example of someone not following the card:
    Name:BEWBS
    Race:Are
    Appearance:You
    Class:Talking
    Weapons:About
    Armor: Dang
    Personality:It
    Misc:?
    You see what I mean?Completely not doing the card right.Report them for posting a insulting post,as not following the card really is insulting me and the others.Make sure to do that,if you can.​

WerewolfofSkyrim

Night Mother's Beloved
    Insulting posts are to be messaged to me,and I will also report them if possibe.Got it?

WerewolfofSkyrim

Night Mother's Beloved
    -pats you on the head-Good.Now,go get some more people if possible.I got to go do something,then go to bed.Dang my mother!(XD Instead of 'Damn the empire!'XD)

Kiah963

Name: Troa
    Race: Nord
    Appearance: A very alluring and charming female Nord. She has a slim but athletic physique which only adds to her siren-like bardish ways. She has walnut colored, wavy locks of hair and piercing although strangely hypnotic emeralds for eyes. She wears simple leather lowcut pants, boots and a large white shawl that leaves her shoulders and midriff exposed but completely covering her torso and hiding her lute, small array of weapons and travel gear.
    Class: A Rogue with training in Alteration and a degree from the Bards College
    Weapons: Two Elven Daggers and a Wooden Bow
    Armor:
    Personality: Said to be like an old soul in a young body although she can become quite playful at times. She loves playing her instruments and pondering philosophical ideas. She can usually be found either honing her fighting prowess or honing her love for the Lute.
    Misc:

Skyrimosity

um... so sorry for putting "of course not" in my above post. Your card is in order so you will be allowed to join.

Skyrimosity

I figured you got the message when you posted your card anyway, but never hurts to double-check.

Kiah963

Hey I posted on your other Rp, although I decided to stick with the same character just to get going. Ha it's been a whiles for me

WerewolfofSkyrim

Night Mother's Beloved
    Hello!Welcome to the roleplay.Skyrim,hope you can get some more people.Maybe say that a thread is deasprate for people or something?I am just hoping that somene will join,and quickly.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts