• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    *Stickied*
    Welcome to the Out of Character thread for the Roleplay "The Reconstruction".

Although this is primarily a Freeform Roleplay forum, I just have a few rules before you continue;
    1. No Godding, this means no controling other people's characters or giving them reactions based on what you want to happen.
    2. Correct Spelling and Grammar is needed before you accepted into the Roleplay, if that is not your strong point, than I suggest you find another Thread.
    3. No Over-powered weapons such as Daedric, I know they are fun but keep it realistic, and up to Dwarven, maybe Orcish on a rare occasion.
    4. NPCs may not be created, only use NPCs that excist in-game. If you want to have a Bandit in a random place a Bandit may not usually be, that is fine.
    5. Drastic Locations may not be created, a small cave may be if it is part of the story, but a giant Nordic ruins may not, stick to in-game locations.
    6. Be able to post atleast three or more paragraphs per post, to keep the story flowing.
    7. Please remove all Brackets and their contents before you submit your Character Sheet.
    Character Sheet:
    Name: (First and Last name, do not use actual NPCs names i.e Rorik)
    Age: (It's always nice to have an idea of how old a character would be, and their strengths and limitations at that age)
    Race: (Races play a large part on character and relationship progression, i.e a Dunmer and a Nord from Windhelm)
    Gender: (Are they Male, are they Female? Are they a Female that pretends to be a Male?)
    Physical Description: (What does your Character Look like? Images are acceptable, but text is more helpful for the imagination)
    Weapon Preference: (Do they prefer to use Bows and Arrows, or Destruction Spells, or have a fireball and a Dwarven Sword at the same time?)
    Personality: (How does your character act? Are they shy? Are they Outgoing?)
    Background: (It may be one or more paragraphs, but make sure that if you decide to do one or two paragraphs that they are detailed)
    Other Information: (Anything else you would like other Roleplayers to know i.e My character is part of the Thalmor)
    Base Material:
    The Dragonborn has defeated Alduin, and the land of Skyrim is in need od Rebuilding after the destruction of Helgen and the events that followed. Then there it was in the city of Helgen that the next crisis showed up, with the rebuilding of Helgen, many tunnels for escaping the city were built under houses, although what was found while digging was not what was expected. Now the unlikely heroes of Skyrim must band together and rid Skyrim of the Evil that is will soon spread faster than a pack of hungry skeevers.​
    Characters:
    1. Byrnar Rornik - Rhyonir Majiirest
    2. Skyrimosity - Edwyn ?
    There are five remaining Character Spots, more may open up in the future depending on circumstances and plot developement.

Accepted Character Sheets:

Name: Rhyonir Majiirest​
    Race: Dunmer (Dark Elf)​
    Physical Description: Not well built, although can handle a bow. He has only one eye, the left. The other eye was replaced with a sapphire as part of joining a bandit group. He also has a noticeable scar running down the left side of his face.​
    Weapon Preference: Dwarven Bow and any Arrows he can find.​
    Personality: Rash and very conniving.​
    Background: He was born in Morrowing, and exiled to Skyrim due to the betrayal of his family when he was a child, when he arrived to Skyrim he always heard of the Dark Brotherhood, and it was his life goal to join them. During the time as he tried to be noticed as a feirce killer by the Dark Brotherhood, he had joined a group of bandits, but as a requirement to join them he would have to get one of his eyes replaced with a sapphire, it was a risk he was willing to take. Although after three years and countless murders and robberies, he became a target for the Dark Brotherhood, and he fled his bandit group to move to Solitude, and lived in The Winking Skeever ever since.​
    Other Information: Rhyonir Majiirest is an alchoholic.​

Name: Edwyn Strong-Hearted​
    Race: Breton​
    Physical Description: Shoulder-length dark hair, red war paint on left side of face, that goes from above the eye, down to under the nose, to the chin. looks like a backwards E or perhaps a Euro sign, well built​
    Weapon Preference: Bound Swords/conjuration magic (even knows dead thrall)​
    Personality: confident, understanding​
    Background: Born in High Rock, was taught easy conjuration spells by his father. His father died in the Great War and he moved to Skyrim to live with his Aunt when he was 15. He lived with his aunts until he was 21 years old and decided to explore Skyrim and master the Conjuration arts. After years of hunting, killing, and selling goods into towns, became a mercenary. Years of fighting and he has become a fine warrior.​
    Other Information: Edwyn really seems to like Mead and has a reputation as a bit of a heavy drinker. Never turns down a good drink.​

Extra Notes:
    Thank you PurpleShew for making my thread a Sticky, and thank you for saying I am Optimistic.​
    Thank you Skyrimosity for saying my thread is Creative.​
    Updated some text, that when re-reading it now made no sense (18th April 2012)​

Skyrimosity

I hate to see creative ideas die!
    Name: Edwyn
    Race: Breton
    Physical Description: Shoulder-length dark hair, war paint on left side of face. well built
    Weapon Preference: Bound Swords/conjuration magic (even knows dead thrall)
    Personality: confident, understanding
    Background: Born in High Rock, was taught easy conjuration spells by his father. His father died in the Great War and he moved to Skyrim to live with his Aunt when he was 15. He lived with his aunts until he was 21 years old and decided to explore Skyrim and master the Conjuration arts. After years of hunting, killing, and selling goods into towns, became a mercenary. Years of fighting and he has become a fine warrior.
    Other Information: Edwyn really seems to like Mead and has a reputation as a bit of a heavy drinker. Never turns down a good drink.

I hate to see creative ideas die!
    Name: Edwyn
    Race: Breton
    Physical Description: Shoulder-length dark hair, war paint on left side of face. well built
    Weapon Preference: Bound Swords/conjuration magic (even knows dead thrall)
    Personality: confident, understanding
    Background: Born in High Rock, was taught easy conjuration spells by his father. His father died in the Great War and he moved to Skyrim to live with his Aunt when he was 15. He lived with his aunts until he was 21 years old and decided to explore Skyrim and master the Conjuration arts. After years of hunting, killing, and selling goods into towns, became a mercenary. Years of fighting and he has become a fine warrior.
    Other Information: Edwyn really seems to like Mead and has a reputation as a bit of a heavy drinker. Never turns down a good drink.

Name: First and Last name please.​
    Physical Description: Describe the war paint.​
    Other Notes: Your grammar could improve, althought I like character, accepted but, please try to improve your grammar.​

Skyrimosity

Name: Edwyn Strong-Hearted
    Physical Description on war paint: red paint that goes from above the eye, down to under the nose, to the chin. looks like a backwards E or perhaps a Euro sign.
    Other notes: My grammar is better in the actual Roleplay, I assure you. Maybe check out ROF if you want confirmation.

I am sorry to say, but this thread shall remain a corpse, a shell of what it could have been. I will copy down the information into a notepad document, and repost it sometime in the future. Until then, farewell to this idea.