Open The Paths of Fate (crossover)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
    After Toralf had finished his Meal, a 2nd noise was heard this time coming from the upstairs bedroom but it was not a scream but a whispering of words, Toralf and Anna were the only people in the Inn who could here it

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
    As quickly as a second noise was heard, Anna slipped unseen behind the buildings out of sight. In a quick moment her body de-materialized into a black cloud of bats and flew up into a cracked open window upstairs of the Bannered Mare. Re-materializing into the room she quickly scanned around to find the source of the whisper she heard. She was a bit jumpy with all the weird things going on lately and her hand was ready to draw her sword and the other with a spell ready at her beck and call.

tx12001

Blood Dripped from the Ceiling of the Room about 6 feet from the Crack that Anna entered, A Strange Scene was drawn finely in Blood, on one side a Picture of a Demon and on the Other was A Picture of what appeared to be A Skeleton wearing a cloak, it must be a message of some kind but the most intriguing thing was the Large Demonic Symbol in the Middle the whole thing was like a murial painted in blood.

Lord Aethok

Toralf heard the whispers. "In the name of Hircine, what is going on now?" he stood up and walked across his medium-sized room. He arrived at the door and opened it up. "I'm going for some fresh air" He walked down the small flight of stairs and outside. Toralf looked up at the sky. "Just when I thought this night couldn't get any more strange"

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
    The scene only reminded Anna of how thirsty she was getting, and using her powers was only making it worse. She backed up and de-materialized into a cloud of bats again to fly out the window and reform behind the buildings out of sight. Her throat tightened again. She wasn't going to be able to bare it much longer at this rate. Who ever... or whatever did that up stairs was still nearby, she could feel it. Now was not the time to investigate. There were plenty of murders and other dark activity throughout Skyrim at the moment. She rushed around the corner of the building while looking around not paying attention as she bumped into someone who had just walked out. She quickly looked over to his direction and lowered her head slightly for the hood and scarf to fully cover her face.

"I apologize, I wasn't paying attention."

tx12001

Anna had bumbed into Toralf and out of curiosity she like so many others looked up to the sky as she could tell it was getting dark despite the fact that it should still be daylight, the sun had been shrouded in darkness but the most bizzare part was the Creature that came out of the shroud, A Man whisperd in Anna's ear in a Dark Tone saying it was the End you knew this was coming....... Vampire!! he knew what she was but there was no one standing there.

Lord Aethok

Toralf stared at Anna for a good few seconds. He then noticed what he was doing and said "Oh, yeah, it's fine, what's going on?" Toralf looked up at the sky once again, fiddling with the ring on his right middle finger, it was a silver ring with a wolf head moulded on it.

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
    "I'm not sure. Ever since the eclipse this whole world seems to have gone mad...." There was a pause before her face twisted to a more skeptical look, "..er. A bit madder."

Her eyes narrowed when she heard the whispers. Whoever or whatever it was that was watching her knew what she was. Her training and instincts told her that she should eliminate whoever it was, but she also thought that if they knew what she was they could have exposed her already. She was more curious in finding out what this thing knows. She turned her attention back to the man she bumped into.

"Well I intend to find out what's going on. Maybe the Jarl would have some answers?"

tx12001

Anna then asked The Jarl up at Dragonsreach Unfortunatley he was as confused as everyone else, even he had no Answer to the strange Events that had already Taken Place he did however mention a strange event that had happened a week before, he was awoken by a strange Being wearing a Mask and Black Robes, it was dark so he could not see the person very well but he described what he could see to her, She recognized the outfit he described it was worn by that strange man who sat in the corner of the inn and looked at her as he walked out.