Open The Frozen Hearth Tavern and Inn

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    Sy'rethus walked into the Tavern, wearing leather armor somewhat adorned with white furs from snow foxes, no helmet his red feathers had a bit. His yellow eyes scanned the room, he then found an empty table and sat down.
    A women came over she asked. "Something to drink Sir?" she said in a sweet soft voice.
    He looked at her a moment his eyes slightly now embarrassed now as he said in a soft hiss. "Please miss could you bring me a nice Snow Berry juice?" he set four gold coins on the table.
    As the woman left he set a few maps on the table and began to over look them.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin had a pretty good idea what Danacia had wanted to 'talk' to him about, but he was still surprised when she grabbed his arm and yanked him into a empty room. Then they kissed, and when Danacia drew away from him she stared into his eyes with that look that always made him lose his breath. She brought her hands down to clasp his "There hasn't been a day that has gone by that while you have been out of my life, I haven't thought about you. You just literally disappeared after the expedition, and I had no way of contacting you. And I had to do something about it before that ever happened to me again..."

For once the glib rogue was speechless. A few seconds passed and he could do nothing but stare into the depths of Danacia's lime green eyes. Then he spoke, "Danacia... I am sorry I disappeared. I had intended on trying to find you again, but Tamriel is so big... its hard for two wandering adventurers to find each other again once they have split up. I came back here a couple months after the expedition, but you obviously weren't here. Then I heard about the expedition leaving for Akivir and got caught up in the adventure."

He drew her close, wrapping his leather clad arms about the short woman and rested his head upon the top of hers, "I wish you had come with me on that trip. After we had landed on the foreign continent the crew I had traveled with dissipated, all of them seeking their own adventures. I had a hell of a time trying to get back home, had to sail a entire ship all by myself. You have no idea how many times I wished you were by my side as I hacked my way through those tangled Jungles. When I got back I didn't think there was a chance in oblivion I would find you again, yet here we stand..." He trailed off, closing his eyes and letting the air of cocky smartassness dissipate, Danacia knew him for who he truly was.

(OOC: Sorry Sy'rethus... you may have walked in at an awkward time lol :D)

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    Sy'rethus looked over to the two guards before softly smiling to himself he then turned back to see a cup of deep dark liquid in a goblet, he sniffed it just in case, he then thought to himself. "Never can be too careful..." he then took a soft sip as he said out loud in a soft song like voice. "Oh thee what happened to thee!? Your lovely golden eyes that pierced mine soul! For thou had taken my heart only to try to smite one of pure heart! Oh thee what happened to thee!? Your eyes now blacken with hate awakening my defensive nature! Oh thee....why fall to the evils of the world?" he took another drink from his goblet and then he looked over his map and marked a few Draugr tombs before lifting up a fur that covered a Ebony Blade, the blade had a glow over it, it first glowed white before turning a dark light purple. (OOC: It's all good he just won't really pay much attention.)

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "You know what's funny about you, Edwin?" She giggled as she traced her fingers up and down his cheek while he was pressed against the door. "The fact that when you and I are always alone, you have a lot to say." She giggled some more and then kissed him shortly once more. "Though I will say that you have definitely have been a bit quieter at the same time..." She knew she wasn't making sense, Danacia laughed at herself and shook her head before she continued, "...Let me restate that. What I mean is you seem to be rambling more than usual!" She laughed some more, enjoying his big smile as she blushed for fumbling over her words a bit. "Perhaps it's me who can't see to stay on track?" She looked down now feeling rather awkward.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin laughed at her embarrassment, squeezing her hand good-naturedly, "Ha, yes well I guess its just nerves. Congratulations Danacia, you have managed to fluster the ever suave trickster!" When she looked down at her feet Edwin smiled tenderly and tilted her chin back up, "Don't be embarrassed! I enjoy your rambling!"

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Danacia buried her head into his chest wondering whether or not it was comfortable for him to hold on to her while she was wearing armor. It was a concept she wondered all too often about, because, whenever she hugged her sister in the past wearing armor it felt extremely awkward. Danacia listened to his heartbeat, eyes closed softly, and she let a tender smile form to her face. "I am happy to share this moment with you."

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin responded to her embrace wholeheartedly. Her steel armor made it hard for him to completely express his emotions towards her by hugging her to tightly. Luckily his flexible leather chest guard protected him from the sharper edges of the metal armor. "I am happy to share this moment with you." Edwin smiled, allowing his emotions to fly freely throughout the room so she could pick them up with her mind and know how he truly felt, "As am I, Danacia."

After a few minutes Edwin lifted his head up and sighed, "Well, I guess we should probably get back to the others, they may begin to wonder. Although I bet your sister has already 'guessed'" He chuckled, and reluctantly withdrew from her arms while still grasping her hand tightly.

Skyrimosity

Rellian smiled as he saw Danacia and Edwin walk away to talk in private. Haha... I always knew those two would end up together. At least I got my wife already. Rellian stared back into Leilani's eyes again. My dear Leilani, that would ruin the fun would it not? Rellian laughed as he saw Muiri down a flagon of mead. He joined in as he also chugged down a flagon of mead. The story has yet to end, Leilani. Rellian told to Leilani with his eyes, tilting his head toward the direction Danacia and Edwin had walked off to.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "I already know what happened to you with the mages, Rellian. Do you really have a brand on your back?" Leilani winked as she boomed this message into his mind. If he was going to play games with her, then she might as well play back. "Lots of interesting facts about you in my sister's mind. And my my my, you guys had quite the thing back in the day before muiri huh?" She giggled in his mind as she turned away waving down the tavern wench for another mead. She handed her some septims and then looked around and wondered if Danacia was finished having her "moment" with Edwin. A sly smile came across her lips as she focused back on Muiri. "So what do you do in Markarth, then?" She sipped her mead.

"It'd probably be best that we make our way back to the others, yes..." Danacia replied with a smile as she broke their closeness, she then continued, "But, before we go I have to ask... what does this mean now?" She only wanted to know for the sake of making sure this wasn't something she'd be risking a heartache over. Danacia already was married once, and she left the Ula specifically for that person. She knew if she and Edwin were together she'd have to leave the Ula again, but it would be worth it in her mind.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin showed a flash of uncertainty as she asked the question, "I... don't know. The Ula are forbidden to join outside of the tribe or whatever its called, arn't they?" He knew that Danacia had been exiled for marrying her first husband. Edwin shrugged, "Perhaps we should just play it by year, so to speak. The least you could do is join me on my trip to Elswyr, yes? It would be so much more interesting with you around!" He gave her a devilish grin.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    She facepalmed herself and closed her eyes when Edwin spoke of the Ula out loud. She pulled him close, looking him in the eyes more serious than he had ever been. She felt her heart beating fast for knowing Leilani had caught wind of him saying it, she could feel the tension. "Listen to me. Do not ever ever ever ever EVER again in your life talk about the guild in a public place out loud EVER AGAIN. I already know my sister knows, and she is angry. I can feel it." She spoke in his mind. Danacia's lime green eyes began to glow as she heard footsteps growing close to to where they were. In seconds, she quickly shoved Edwin back behind her as he stumbled to the bed inside of the vacant guest room. A pounding was heard, and Danacia began to growl as she tightened her human fists.

"Open the door Danacia." Leilani boomed into her mind. She could feel the toxic energy of lime green fire surrounding her spirit body. Leilani didn't wait for her to open the door, instead she barged in eyes landing directly on Edwin. She stormed close, but Danacia didn't let her near him as she stood between her sister and the man she cared for. "Back off, Leilani, it was a mistake." She said out loud with a snap. Leilani shook her head, fuming, glaring past Danacia and menacingly into his eyes. Her strength was much higher than Danacia's for being the alpha, and she would do anything to protect their secret. She pulled back her gaze to her sister whom she looked upon as a reject the moment she caused treason by sticking up for prey, which was Edwin, and she furrowed her brows. "You are speaking for exile, Danacia. The ways of the guild demand his death."

"NO Leilani. It was a mistake. He does not know our ways like we do. Back off or I will fight you to defend him." She growled, both of the girls staring one another down with pure wolven eyes. Leilani found her words to be disrespectful to her position as Queen, and so she reached one of her hands up and slapped Danacia hard across the face. Danacia fell from the impact, and Leilani stormed past her and up to Edwin. She picked Edwin up by the neck of his shirt and she held him close as her mouth began to resemble her large set of wolven teeth just like her eyes. "I am giving you this one time, prey, because you are my sister's lover. I swear to you on everything I can, on all of my ability if you ever speak of the guild once more in public I will make it my personal mission to eat your heart." She then dropped him, and she looked down to Danacia with hateful eyes. Leaving the room, Leilani slammed the door shut as she stormed out of the in not to return.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin cursed himself in the name of every god he knew and some he made up just then when he realized the mistake he had made. Leilani came storming in, eyes glowing menacingly. As Danacia moved in between Edwin and her sister he quietly slipped a silver dagger into his hand. He didn't want to kill Leilani, but if she attacked he would defend himself.

The tension in the room was thick as Leilani and Danacia stared each other down. Edwin had to admire Danacia's stoic defense of him, it warmed his heart. After a few more seconds Leilani seemed to drop her fighting stance and strode quickly towards Edwin. He sensed she did not intend to attack so did nothing. Leilani grabbed the Breton and pinned him up against the wall. The same wall her sister had pinned him against a few minutes ago, but the circumstances had changed slightly. Leilani whispered to him threats of of a horrible death if he mentioned 'the guild' again and he nodded, still managing a weak smile, "Of course My lady."

As Leilani let go of him and stormed out Edwin cursed himself in anger and smacked his forehead rather hard with his hand, "Danacia... I am an idiot. That was the worst slip of the tongue..." He sighed and shook his head again, "please forgive me. I fear I have just ruined your newly established relationship with your sister." His face expressed extreme sadness and grief at his foolish mistake.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Danacia smiled to Edwin's innocence to the wolven ways of the Ula. She looked over to him, and she chuckled as she stood up and brushed her armor off from the fall. Danacia came up to Edwin and she helped him get to standing. She shrugged casually, and then replied, "It's nothing to worry about. She was just being an alpha. Leilani used to always sneak off to meet me and Wulfric when we were together and she had me under a protected exile. She'll do the same again. We're family, and we're all we've got left." At the end of her sentence, her voice cracked showing a deep pain in her eyes that flashed by in only a second. She turned away, and then nodded towards the door as she continued to speak, "Let's go back out and see the others, shall we?"

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    He sat there watching two guards not saying anything, he sat up and then finally said to the two. "Evening friends might I ask," he grabbed his juice and walked over to them. "Might you two have any wind of work or something interesting for me to do? I just got into this region a few days....and...you know I need work after all I don't want to live in the forests forever!" he laughed softly as he took a sip from his juice. One guard looked him over before saying. "Not to some scaly sneak thief as yourself..." the other guard then laughed. "He looks more like a beggar that found some dead rat furs!" Sy'rethus sneered at them slightly before thinking to himself. "Right 'those' kind of people." he then sighed shaking his head and going back over to the table and sat down drinking his juice again.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin breathed out slightly, relieved that he had not caused a great divide between the two sisters, "Okay... we better go talk to Rellian now." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and squeezed it briefly, "I apologize again for the trouble I have caused, I assure you it will never happen again."

As they exited the room Edwin let go of Danacia and they made their way back to Rellian and Muiri, who were looking very confused at Leilani's sudden departure. Edwin coughed and winked at Rellian, "Sorry about that my friend. Catching up to do and all."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts