• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Interestred?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Derath_farseer

I have to agree with PurpleShew, watch what is said and how you react to things, a good story is engaging on its own with out the need to do things spectacular and story breaking.
    Ok just looking for constructive crit would you say every one here is failing to react properly or just some members, I know I have flaws as well and i don't wright every thing out as well as i could but that's mainly due to being busy with school

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
    actually the rest seem, fine I will reread and give a better critique later okay?

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    I convinced Mikey to just concentrate on one thread, he picked HOD. Sorry if this puts a hole in your thread. I felt he needed to fixate on one thread cause he tried godding and meta gaming, his distraction on being in so many place was apparent. I apologize if this is a problem.

Shew

I have seriously considered adding a new rule to the overall allowing people to only partisipate in one thread at a time.
    I haven't because it hasn't been a obvious problem, and We wanted to allow people to play freely.

That said I have noticed people jumping ship from threads because they are dedicating their time in other threads after joining several threads, or being distracted and unsure of their position cause they can't remember what their character was doing.

I want every RP member to go to the Rules discussion for the overall RP area and voice their opinion on whether a rule is needed to limit players to one thread.

Derath_farseer

Hey every one in this story, Just want to say thank you for being apart of it. I'm still new to this type of rping but it feels great being able to find others who seem to be just as eager to show of their rp as well :D
    I know I'm not the leader of this thread but it is an open sand box but for every one in my party I just want to say I have big plans for the future of our story, So again Thank you every one for being apart of this.
    -Your fellow role player Derath :)

I would like to input here. Sorry people for letting the thread go astray, I will be directing things more now, that I have more free time. and hopefully with longer more desctiptive posts. It would be nice if people could, if they have the time, try to make posts longer, with a bit more "ommph". Thanks to Derath for keeping the the ol' ship afloat while I have been away.

All players read:

As before, if you remembered (or you were not here), I asked for players to keep track of there gear. So can I just ask how much gold people have? Considering the fact people are level one, I susspect it will just be none/very low. But just a check up.

Many Thanks
    - Your loving DM ;)

Carcino

Vampire Slayer Extraordinaire Legend
    Name: J'mal Atari
    Race: Kahjiit
    Occupation/Job/Class: Mage/Enchanter
    Looks:
    He has a light grey fur with spots of white covering his face,He also wears green apprentice mage robes (With hood) with a tan trip along the edges ,he wears steel cuffed boots with steel nordic bracers that are enchanted to increase his magicka and make it regenerate faster, end he is very skinny.
    Personality:
    He is very clumsy and can't talk to strangers, very well given he was raised in the college of Winterhold most his life and has had little contact with the world outside of its walls, But if he knows you well enough he is slightly more open and if you are his friend he can be very open to you. He has also adapted a different language it is somewhat a mix of them so he does not sound like a kahjiit that much.
    Background:
    J'mal was born in a small town near Imperial city, He started to practice his magic powers after a accident he had with one of his older siblings.. That accident was singeing his eldest sister's leg after she was making fun of him about his obsession with magic and of the sorts. Several years after that around the 5th frostfall he moved to Skyrim because his home town was raided by bandits. Sadly he was the only one one to survive the brutal slaughter and was set on a journey that would bring him fame fortune..And evil deals with daedra, but he was to young so he went to the mages college located near winter hold. He showed the woman that was standing near the entrance his Firebolt spell, She was impressed by his understanding of a slightly advanced spell. Nearly seven years after that moment he is around 19 years old in present time and has trained enough to be aloud to leave the college and start his adventure! The arch-mage gave J'mal one hundred septims to buy a trip to Whiterun.
    Gear: A dwarvern sword (Magicka enchanted 15 Damage 30/30 charges) ,Apprentice destruction robes , A small book with all his known spells on it aswell as ones he is learning (Basically a spell book), steel cuffed boots, and steel nordic gauntlets. Total gold to start:100 Septims

Shew

ok just a warning no one can read black on the default background that said nice character sheet.

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
    I would like to join!!
    Name:
    Esteran
    Race:
    High Elf
    Occupation/Job/Class:
    Illusionist
    Looks:
    Short for an elf. Age: Barely 15, been on the run, hence his shortness, long, golden hair, deep blue eyes.
    Personality:
    Jaded, cynical, intelligent, curious.
    Background
    Once the son of an ambassador of high standing from the Aldmeri Dominion, now a fugitive on the run from he people who work for his father after betraying the Thalmor.
    Gear:
    Novice robes of minor illusion, novice hood, three petty soul gems, fur shoes, and about 50 gold.
    Spells:
    Fury, Flames and healing.

Thanks, hope you let me in!!

Derath_farseer

I like it and welcome to the rp.
    Every one else if you could post at least once a day that would be great if you've given up on this please let us all know as well.

Blumpkinator

Combat Medic Extraordinaire
    Name: Do'Draconius
    Race: Imperial
    Class: Assassin/ Weaponmaster
    Looks:
    6'0", black hair styled in a medium fade, lean but athletic build. Has a scar over his left eye about 2" long. Eyes the color of the sea after a storm.
    Personality:
    He has no real alliances to speak of, friends he has made over the years in battles he is extremely loyal to. Hates both the Legion and Stormcloaks for reasons unknown.
    Combat Prefs:
    He uses two daggers when sneaking up on a target, but will switch to dual swords if things go wrong and he has to fight his way out of a situation.
    Gear:
    Leather armor set minus helm, cowl, dual iron daggers, dual iron swords
    Misc:
    Born to a peasant mother in the city of Kvatch shortly before the Oblivion crisis. He was taken in by a band of Khajiit after his mother was killed in the siege of Kvatch. He was trained in the skills of stealth and battle from a young age by his adoptive family. His adoptive parents bestoved the name prefix "Do" to him when he fought off a group of bandits that stormed their camp when he was 16, he killed 10 of the 12 raiders. Him and his Khajiit family travelled to Skyrim shortly before the bringers of the end times reappeared. His entire adoptive family was killed by the dragon at Helgen. He then set out on his own and has been accepting contracts since.

Small side note, I am deployed so my posting may be sporatic at best, if you think it is in the best interest of the story to deny me entry, no hard feelings.