The Dark Brotherood Contracts

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Welcome, We are the Dark Brotherhood, if you want somebody dead. He Will be dead, just preform the black sacrament (post here) and tell us who, when and how you him dead. Alongside they money you will give us.
You sum this up, if you want somebody dead The Dark Brotherhood will kill him/her for you! And we will present you a picture of the dead body. But there are a few things we want to know about you before we kill you anybody:

• Name of the Person you want to be killed
  • Amount of money your offer
  • Location you want him to be killed (optional)
  • Preferred cause of death (Optional)
  • what you want us to do with his dead body, example: throw his dead body into fire/feed him to skeevers (Also Optional
  • Why you want him to be killed
Contracts that cannot be achieved won't be responded to (example: i want you kill me, or i want you to come and kill yourself)

Our Ranks:

Murderer: Lowest Rank, everybody who joins us starts here, those have just started killing. (Kills required for next rank: 3)
Slayer: by now you know the basics of assassinating a person, but there still more for you to prove that you are a great assassin (kills for next rank: 5)
Eliminator: few kills and you will prove that you are a great assassin, you have learned more about killing by the time you reached this rank (kills for next rank: 6)
Assassin: you are now one of the experienced assassins here in the Dark Brotherhood, you are no longer a beginner, you must have learned advanced assassinating by the time you reached this rank. (Kills for next rank: 8)
Speaker: You are now one of the important members of the Dark Brotherhood, congratulations! (kills for next ranks: 10)
Listener: this is the highest rank, you are one of the leaders of the Dark Brotherhood, but wait, there is only one Dark Brotherhood Listener, right? lets just say that all of them could listen to the Night Mother (no next rank)

To join us, you must fill the following form and PM any of the listeners or speakers the filled form:

Username: (the name you use for this forum, and not character)
Race: (this will help us decide which contracts will be gives to you to complete)
Progress of in-game Questline (Optional): (tell us if you finished, halfway, or just started the Dark Brotherhood Questline in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, this will give us a rough idea of your skill, but even if you completed the Questline we will not make you a Listener right away)
A Picture of your Character: (only the foolish doesn't know what to put here)

After That, we will give you a small test to prove that you are worthy enough to join us

Our Current Members:

Listeners: Rex prime
Speakers: None
Assassins: None
Eliminators: None
Slayers: None
Murderers: None

Things our members to know: once you killed someone, you must prove that you killed him, bring us a picture of his dead body, just click "Upload A File", it is hard to miss, it is next to the Post Reply Button. And at the end of the post. Also, it is preferred that you write in your Signature the number of contracts you completed so we could know when to raise you rank.

F.A.Q:

How could i take a picture?
On PC, there are various programs to take pictures such as Fraps....remember! Google is your friend, it is recommended not make you pictures large, you could use some programs out there to make them smaller, you could use Paint which is installed to all modern windows, you could use it to shrink your pictures or convert them into a smaller format such as JPG/JPEG. But if you use consoles, then i don't know what to tell you, remember that Google is always there.

Wait...I Don't get Any Coins for Assassinating?
Of course you don't, but if you insist to get coins in Skyrim then the console is your friend here, open the console using ` in default, then type in it: Player.additem F XXXX
just replace XXXX with the amount of money the contractor said he will give for killing the person.

the F.A.Q will be updated when we get more Questions Asked

CREDIT TO perkecet For the idea of a thread where people make contracts, here is the original thread made by him: hi, i'm from the brotherhood, you'd you want dead? | Skyrim Forums the only thing i did was to make a more organized version of it with recruiting

KITTEH

Khajiit
I will give you 10000000 septims to murder Cicero

KITTEH

Khajiit
I want him killed with a sword then make him your thrall and shout him off the top of the world he was annoying me calling me some weird junk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts