The Dainty Sload help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
So here's my story:I wanted to become the TG master really bad , so i done all the TG questline , and all of Delvin's jobs.I learnt that after each 5 jobs in a city you unlock a special job , so I did all the special jobs for Markarth , Windhelm and Witherun.Now when the solitude special comes , Delvin tells me I must go talk to Erikur , a guy I don't know about.No quest marker, no jurnal note , nothing.I assumed it was a bug so I checked the wiki , and recognized the guy is a thane in Solitude.I remembered I killed him ages ago because he was a douche and not an essential character(thnx Bethesda).I tried going back and forth to delvin but nothing.

I gone at Solitude and used console commands to spawn Erikur , but he wouldn't talk to me about the guild.A tought come to my mind "I could load an old auto-save before I talked to Delvin , spawn the guy and then talk to him".

The problem was my autosaves got deleated as I kept doing waiting and sleeping(in hope this will go better).No manual save before I talked to Delvin either.

I just want to know if there is a way I could make the best out of this situation , because if not , I will have to give up on a 53 level character because he's now broken(but not before I go and kill that asshole Erikur again)