The Cursed Tribe Glitch!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hello, I'm new to this forum. Today, I was playing Skyrim, and I ran into a quest glitch about the Shagrol's Warhammer. I wanted to do the quest, because I wanted to finish all my quest, and I got stuck on this quest because I've already found the Warhammer in the quest area. Apparently, Agrol or the guy who wants to kill me at the end, is stuck in the stronghold and keeps talking to me saying "Let's get this over with" over and over. Please help, I've been trying to finish this and solve it for at least 2 hours.

Clau

The Fateless One
Have you tried going ahead to the cave via fast travel? If still not there, wait for two or three in-game hours. Orc Chief Yamarz should be there after the time skip. BTW, have you killed the Giant chief prior to this quest? As you stated that Shagrol's hammer is already in your possession prior to that quest.

This happened to me as well, I tried waiting but to no avail. Your best bet is to load a save before you got the hammer.

Clau

The Fateless One
So very true. Like many quests in Skyrim wherein you obtain a quest item prior to starting a mission, it often leads to a fatal glitch wherein you can't finish a quest. Happened to me in the break of dawn.

On topic, based from my experience, even if Yamarz shows up in the cave entrance and you proceed the quests, near the end of the cave, Yamarz will do nothing as I had killed the giant beforehand.

So reloading a save is the best bet here.

iccohen

I am having the same issue. When I arrived at the cave, Yamarz was there but all he kept saying was "Let's get this over with". I went into the cave (already cleared) and killed a couple of giants (and checked the chests) but it had no impact. And of course I already found the warhammer but have no idea where it is (I am deep into the game). Any suggestions on how I can use one of the workarounds?

Thanks,

-Steve

Raider5087

Hello, I'm new to this forum. Today, I was playing Skyrim, and I ran into a quest glitch about the Shagrol's Warhammer. I wanted to do the quest, because I wanted to finish all my quest, and I got stuck on this quest because I've already found the Warhammer in the quest area. Apparently, Agrol or the guy who wants to kill me at the end, is stuck in the stronghold and keeps talking to me saying "Let's get this over with" over and over. Please help, I've been trying to finish this and solve it for at least 2 hours.

Okay, here is a work around for the PC version. First go to the console and type (Prid 3bc27) without the parentheses and then type (moveto c217c). Now fast travel to Fallowstone cave and enter the cave and then exit. It should get the Quest back on track. It worked for me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts