• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

whos your favourite divine

• Total voters

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
im really intrested to see what you all think my fav is talos and i think thats what most people would pick considering how much he is spoken off in comparison with the other gods

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I like Zenithar, he helps me get more gold. :)

Akatosh.

You gotta love a giant fiery dragon that fathered Paarthurnax and Alduin.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
i have no need for gold anymore well on my main charachter anyway lol. and yea akatosh hes so close to talos in my view i mean akatosh is the daddy of them all sort of the zeus of olympus.

Saozig

Hippy
I voted for Arkay but I wish I had notice you could make multiple vote because I really like Julianos and Dibella too.

I like Arkay to most, mainly because I like the health bonus his shrine gives you (so helpful for low-level characters) and the priest of Arkay, Runil, in Falkreath, who's one of the few Altmer in Skyrim I actually like.
For my Dark Elf, I have her drifting away from her Morrowind upbringing of worshipping Azura to worshipping Arkay. She also has a lesser devotion to Dibella.

While my Wood Elf is agnostic and keeps his distance for all this, his husband, Marcurio (as I am imagining hm in this game and in the fanfic I'm writing for this character) is devoted to Julianos.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
My choice would have to be Akatosh, when you consider the fact that he had made a pact with Saint Alessia that he would protect them from the dangers of Oblivion. And also because he turned into an awesome fiery dragon that had defeated and banished Mehrunes Dagon at the end of the Oblivion Crisis.

Volanere

Grand Magister
All Hail the daedric lord Molag Bal. lol

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Hail Sithis! but seriously Stendarr first. The vigilants were so badass, and honestly that is just badass. now I put Talos because what is not to like about Gods of War. But yeah Stendarr and his Witch Hunters <3

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Kynareth for me

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
Talos! Well I have to take him because we are cousin :rolleyes: