• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    The dirty jester had remained seated in plain view, although unnoticed, perhaps due to his ragged appearance where an eye dare not linger, or perhaps he simply hadn't wanted to be noticed - listening to the Nord and Khajiit. Listening and nodding, listening and shaking his head, listening and...sometimes not listening.
    He hunched forward over his table and bulged his eyes at the two adventurers "The fabric of space and time you say?"
    He had been carving a word into the tabletop with the tip of a rusted dagger, this task now seemed unimportant. He sheathed the dagger and carefully scooped the wood-shavings into the palm of his hand, he held it out in front of his face.
    "That fabric is not laundry to be aired" he said with a lack of commitment.
    He blew the dust from his hand into the air. A distinguished dandy looking Breton ambled passed between the seated patrons, right into the line of fire, convulsed and sneezed - dropping his pouch of coins.
    The jester pocketed the coins and winked at the two adventurers.
    He seemed to consider for a short time, mumbling to himself, then beamed a crooked smile "Tooley - I'm Tooley".

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
    The Khajiit turns his gaze towards the seated Jester. "Ah... I see this one has an interest in Ozan's words. This is good. However ,this Khajiit shall admit... He did not expect to find another so soon. This is good." He smirks, rubbing his chin as he thinks to himself.

arctic73

Org. XII Outcast
    Regulus glanced at the jester, noting how easily he'd robbed that Breton. Someone with skills like his might be useful in their quest. And the Khajit had asked if he had any contacts... But Reg didn't feel he wanted to involve anyone in a potentially fruitless or dangerous situation. And this man seemed willing to help. "I don't know anyone who could help us. And what are the odds such a talented thief will cross our path again, am I right? I say we give you a shot," Reg said, ending with a drink.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    Tooley arched an eyebrow at the Nord "A thief?...a....thief?" he snorted at the very idea.
    He patted his pocket where the coins lay concealed "No...you simply see an isolated moment, this moment, this link". He arced his hands in grandeur over his head and chuckled "Not the chain".
    Tooley glanced down at the word scrawled into the tabletop "THIEF" and nodded "Yes" he nodded "yes" and "yes" again.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    Tooley picked his nose and considered the Nords calculated choice of words and giggled. He considered licking the tip of his finger, then suddenly blurted out "Another round then?" He sprang to his feet and sauntered toward the bar, taking a moment to wipe his finger on the back of an unsuspecting patron...leaving the two adventurers to their discussion, for the time being.

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
    The Khajiit smiles, completely amused. "No, he'll do. He's erratic eccentric and skilled. And unpredictable." He bows his head and speaks again, this time in a hushed tone. "This one thinks...it would be wise to find one more. To ensure safety, in more than one way. One final soul to aid the Khajiit, Nord, and unpredictable Jester as well perhaps. We should seek a mage. This would suffice in Ozan's eyes and would be a fine addition, yes?"

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
    "Ozan does not need a blind thrall. He needs a being who takes affirmative action yet can obey orders. The Colovian twit is a potted plant with legs." The Khajiit looks throughout the inn, his eyes panning from one side to the other. "No, no... Ozan requires far more."

arctic73

Org. XII Outcast
    "Colovian?" Reg's mind goes on auto pilot. 'Like Colovian Brandy? Man, that's some good brew. You got any?"
    After ordering another drink, he thinks on Ozan's requirements. "It was sheer luck that we found that jester. How are we gonna get another fighter?"

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
    "Ah... This One has forgotten his name is neither adored nor feared amongst the cold sands of Skyrim. It matters not, Ozan is fortunate enough. A mage shall find us. The Nord should take faith in this fact."

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
    "Ah, interesting that the Nord acknowledges Divines at this particular moment. The coming trials are supposedly based upon the Eight... the entire complex having been made before the Warrior-King-God-General One ascended to... divine status." The Khajiit holds his notes up, an almost smug expression upon his face. "Ozan was given such information some time ago
    Perhaps the Nord would like to see?"

LordNaskill

Sorcalim enterd with silence drifting passed the people drinking and talking once though them he found him a small corner spot he took all the furs of his back and put them of the table he then ask the bar wench for a drink once he got it he sat down on the chair and drank heavily then put the mug down and looks apon a cat but he ignores the cat and continuse to drink with pace once he had finished his drink he took out his sword and placed it on top of the many furs of the table

arctic73

Org. XII Outcast
    Regulus nodded at Ozan. "I would like to see your notes. I'm curious to see where your ideas stemmed from." Reg patiently waited for the cat's response, and all the while continued scanning the tavern for potential help. He sighed when nobody appealed, and ordered another bottle of mead.

LordNaskill

Sorcalim noticed the man asking for a mead he yelled across the room "stop being a milk drinker and have some real ale" after that he gave a grin and pulled out a small rock from his sachel located on his waist and then took his sword and begin sharperning it with the rock still with the grin

arctic73

Org. XII Outcast
    Regulus turned towards the outburst of noise from across the room. He saw a grinning high elf sharpening a sword with a rock. Reg walked over to him, thinking about how much this picture didn't make sense. An Altmer, with sword, in RIFTEN for Talos's sake! he thought. Once Reg arrived at his table, he glared down at him and aswked, "What did you call me?"

LordNaskill

"you herd me milk drinker dont touch me" then suddenly two races walk in a big orc and another high elf with grins on the faces rogdul the orc said " dont touch him u drunk or i will gut u like a pig" then the high elf anaranan coverd his face to hide any surspission and the sorcalim took his sword and said " sit back down milk drinker berfor i put this sword in your head and skin your body hahaha"

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
    "Ozan feels that the modest tone of this establishment has suddenly been overran with aggression and absolute foolishness. Khajiit has a camp to the south, a good half hour's walk and then west. The Nord will find this one there. Good luck, Nord.'

In a swift and sudden motion, Ozan takes a glass vial and throws it on the ground. It shatters as smoke spreads from the mess. Where the Khajiit once stood was nothing but a veiling fog. A few moments later, Ozan casually walks out of the mist and leaves the tavern altogether.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts