• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    "I knew I heard something.." whispered Daeron moving flat belly on the ground, "This would explain lack of deer and buck in such thick forest, it is a dragon. Corvo have you ever fought one?" whispered Daeron as he looked at Labrys and then back to Corvo.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    "Shhhh....silence." The loud flapping got closer and closer till it was right above the hut. The dragon roared and landed outside the hut. "Don't breathe..." Corvo stood completely still as the dragon examined the hut.

Em_Pu

Daeron, not moving a inch he can hear its breathing a deep inhale and a heavy exhale. Daeron staring at both Labrys and Corvo hoping it doesn't see the amber's of the fire that once was there.

Wolfie

Labrys, too, was deathly still, her face pale, wishing she could grab her bow but refraining from the movement.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    The dragon roared at took off, leaving for the mountain from where they came. "I think its safe now" Corvo sat back down and went back to eating the apple.

Em_Pu

"Well that's officially the second dragon I have ever see." Chuckled Daeron going back to his seat. "Whats your story Corvo?" asked Daeron relaxing on his chair, looking through his poach.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    Corvo finshed the apple and threw it into the embers of the fire "Don't have one, someone hires me to kill someone and i do it, easy as that."

Em_Pu

Daeron looked at Corvo, "Has to be more to it then that." Wondered Daeron, "Well alrighty then haha." Chuckled Daeron as he rests and looks outside, the snow fall covering up the dragons imprint in a short period of time.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    Lighting the fire with steel and flint, Corvo made his way to a small chest. He dug around inside, pulling out odd trinkets from different hunters. "Theres got to be something useful in here."

Wolfie

"Let me see." Having been raised in a small hunting-and-mining village, she had learned quickly an odd skill of being able to clearly sense one's surroundings. She got up from her seat, resting her leg and smiling slightly with satisfaction, and then bent down to search underneath a bed "Food!" she announced after a moment when she had turned to check a cabinet. "Well, bread, anyways. Pinch of salt..by Shor, don't these people eat anything?"

Em_Pu

"I have some spices and some leeks in my beg, I could always go hunting if need be." Daeron said as he took out the spices and dried leeks, "Anything else useful in this hut?" wondered Daeron.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    Corvo opened more cabinets, revealing a large storage of rum. "Well atleast these people know how to drink." Corvo grabbed 3 full bottles and placed them on a nearby table. "Now we need some glass cups and some salt." Finding some ground down salt, he took pinches and did a circle of salt over each cup. Taking each rum bottle he filled the cups to almost full and took a piece of branch from the fire and lit the top of each cup till the fire turned blue, blowing it out, he grabbed an apple and cut it into three pieces and slid each apple piece onto the side of the glass. "And done! Drink this and you'll warm up quick."

Wolfie

"Thanks," Labrys said softly, glancing outside quickly before taking one of the mugs, holding it in her hands like it was fire in glass, warm and fragile.

Em_Pu

"I like your style sir." Said Daeron grabbing his cup, drinking softly. "Ahhh warmth. How nice." Thought Daeron, "How long do you think the storm will last?" wondered Daeron out loud.

Wolfie

"For a long time," Labrys guessed faintly, glancing outside again. "By the way it's pounding, it could be an hour or two. We could head out if there's a break."

Em_Pu

"I see. Well if there is a break I say we try to make it to the nearest town, and head are separate ways." Daeron said with a sureness in his voice as he finished off his cup of rum. "Thanks Corvo." he said putting his cup onto the table and standing at the window gazing at the land covered in snow, his heart relaxed, his mind at ease.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    "Your welcome, but if we leave, we should leave now so that the snow doesn't block us in." Corvo grabbed as many bottles of rum as he could fit in the leather satchel and walked over to the large oak door.

Wolfie

Jolted back to reality, Labrys finished her rum and set down the cup, also getting to her feet and swinging the knapsack onto her back. "We could stay at an inn, perhaps," she said softly to Daeron. "So you can catch up on a bit more of sleep. I still have a question or two for you." And...I don't want to leave you just yet, she thought glumly.

Em_Pu

"Very well, you saved my life I own you that. And really Corvo? the rum?" Daeron laughed as he grabbed his knapsack and left the he looks around "Hmm looks like we are just north-west of Whiterun, we are on the mountains separating Whiterun and Morthal's boarder." said as he headed east but then stopped and looked at Labrys and Corvo and waited to see if they were coming to Whiterun or not.

(Also I am going to be a bit for my next post, going out to see some old friends. So ill be a bit in my next post sorry! forgive me please :D)

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    (Alrite :))

"Never know when you could use rum." Corvo stepped out into the falling snow and looked around. "Morthal seems safer, not as many guards."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts