The adventures of Khan the beast

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
So their I was, on a normal day on my way to Whiterun for a nice pint, when suddenly i hear screams!
By instincts I react and run towards the screaming, the sounds get higher and higher, and then it stops........it's quiet again, I know their must be something wrong, I un-sheathed my war-axe Grimstar and start to close on on where the screams originally came from, I turn the corner and scream my families war-cry, but I see no bandits, no enemies, I approach a imperial woman on the floor, stained with blood and in terrible pain, only just breathing I take a look at her, trying to be respectable, i see a cut right through her chest and several bruises all over her, I ask her in my softest tone ''may I take a look at that cut ma'm?'' she replies with a soft voice ''yes, just be careful'' it's clear she's in pain, I take of her shirt and see the cut, it seems she was stabbed by a dagger, probably a rogue agent, I ask her ''Do you know who attacked who?'' she replies ''No'' at this point it was clear she was knocked to the ground pummelled then stabbed when the screams stopped, I look around and see no-one, ''is anyone you know close around here?'' she replies ''yes just across the road there's a farm'' I stood and told her ''i'll be back in 5 minutes I swear'' I then began to run to the farm and grab what appears to be her father I tell him ''Sir, your daughter is in danger, she was beaten then stabbed. She needs you!'' his face turns pale blue and he follows me to her, they exchange hugs and I say ''I'll be back I must find who did this, Sir keep your daughter as calm as possible and take her back to the farm, i'll meet you there!'' By now I sheath my weapon and start searching the forest, I see the rogue agent, but at that instant, he sees me, I un-sheath Grimstar and charge him with the legendary orc war-cry ''for molag bal!!!!!'' I ran into the tree's me closely behind but suddenly he's gone, like he dissapeared, I go back to the farm and her father thanks me ''Thank-you so much sir, I must know your name'' I reply, ''my name is Khan, I hail from Skyrim.'' he replies ''thankyou Khan you have done me a great deed, I will forever be in your debt'' we shake hands and I leave back for my journey to Whiterun, wondering who is this rogue agent, who does this person work for?
I continue to walk across the path to Whiterun, it leads me straight through the forest, and night is approaching, and while the forest is beautiful and magnificent at day, it is cruel and evil at night.

I continue my path, trying to look for a inn or some hut to stay for the night, but i see nothing, and night is almost here, I go to my Orc instincts and create a small shelter of wood, and a fire, taking about 3 hours, I set the fire, take off my armour, sit down and relax, I will wake in the morning fresh, and continue my journey.
Suddenly i'm awakened by noises in the branches at midnight, I sit up and slowly and take my weapon, only to see it gone, I look around trying to find anything, I see my orcish dagger, a family heirloom passed onto me by my father just before his death.
I pick it up, and and slowly sneak outside, checking all corners of the dark forest, I see a shadow in the bushes, I charge and slice, only to see it to be a dear.
I continue my search, but no luck is on my side today, I take the dears meat and hide, I will use this as warmth and meat, for my journey is going to be lengthened much, as everyone who has crossed a Orc knows, take the weapon, take the soul, take the pain.
This is a common Tribal Orc saying, we use it to scare enemies into giving are weapons back, thiefs are scums and cowards, taking vital things from your life and striking when your down.
But i do not understand while this mysterious figure did not kill me, he must want me to follow him, and either kill me or lead me somewhere, i'll play his game but for now i rest, i sit back down and shut my eyes...........
I woke in the early morning, i equipped my normal armor and and wrapped the hide across it to keep warm, i then started to cook the deer meat, after around 30 minutes of cooking the deer was ready, i placed it in my satchel and started to pack my tent back up, wrapping the hide used and placing it on my back, i started to walk.
The birds sung sweatly and the giants and mammoths wandered the plains of skyrim, all was peaceful in the land of Skyrim, but not for long for I would continue my hunt for the rogue thief.

I walked Skyrim beautiful landscape coming across Riverwood, Khan knew this small village was the neighbor off Whiterun, I stopped and went to the Inn ''One pint of Nord mead please''
The barman handed over the mead and Khan sat down listening to the music played by the bard ''the Dragonborn comes i believe?'' the Bard replied ''why yes, you do know your music don't you'' I laughed and carried on drinking, warming his harsh body against the soft fire.
As the soft music played, and the warm fire cooled my body I took a gulp of my mead, thinking about this Rogue, questions went through my head is this rogue a bandit? is this rogue female or male? my mind was raining with ideas about who this rogue was.
I then finished my mead and stood, shaking the bards hand ''Goodbye friend, keep up your work'' we exchanged smiles and I then walked outside, only to see the Rogue stood right in front of my very eyes, I went to un-sheath my Axe but before I had a chance the Rogue pulled a dagger to my throat, ''Come with me now, nice and quiet'' it was clear by the Rogue's voice she was female, I followed her to behind the Inn with the dagger placed at my back, if I were to do any unexpected moves she would surely stab me, and even for a Orc of my size it's still could cause infection and death by bleeding.
After we arrived at the back off the Inn I looked around me for any traps, other rogues or guards but nothing was to be seen ''What do you want with me, scum?'' I spoke in a rough voice and saw her carrying to swords, daedric in making, the dagger to my back was clearly either Daedric or orcish, I looked down to see that my blade was still their, as my father taught me trust no one apart from if they give you a reason to trust them, the Rogue surely didn't want me to see her as I did not face her, the blade to my back lowered and I turned as I swung my arm hitting her in her face, she smashed against the nearby tavern and fell to the ground, leaning against the Inn, I disarmed her removed her hood and then picked her up, she surely had a concussion at the least, I then walked into the Inn with the female in my hands and placed her in my room with many drunks staring at the woman, who was clearly good looking, I then went towards the barmaid ''Help, this woman attacked me and I hit her as she lowered her blade, she hit her head, possible concussion.''

I led the barmaid into my room, where the woman laid on the bed, not showing any signs of waking up I approached the woman, checking her over I saw a rather large bump on her forehead, it didn't look to bad but I suppose not everyone is as hardy as my kind.
The barmaid looked her over, examining every part of her body............and I mean every part. Truly the woman of Skyrim were rather lucky. Anyway I then approached the Barmaid ''So what do you think?'' I asked ''Well, she's clearly hit her head pretty hard, the back of her legs are also bruised from a fall I gather, she has grazed arms from rubbing against the Inn, and that's all I could see. You grab yourself a drink, do you mind if this woman can stay in your rented room for the night, just put your head down on the table, I won't disturb you''
I sighed rolling my eyes ''Yeah I guess, let's have some mead, Nord brand'' I walked to a table hidden in the corner and waited, the sweet tune of the bard echoing in the Inn, not many people were inside but the people who were loved the tune.
I would have a few meads, then lay my head down, in the morning I'll check on the woman and continue my journey.

- I will be editing this story every sunday, so be sure to check in!