That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you see a skeever in the distance, decide to take a shot at it and only after your arrow leaves your bow do you realize that it's actually a bear.

...you find yourself fighting two bears at once, stuff yourself silly with potions and by sheer miracle manage to power through and kill both of them. Minutes later, you run into two more bears.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you're attempting to fix a glitch through console commands and after repeated failures just say "Screw it" and take a nice flight to Morrowind to gawk at Skyrim's version of Red Mountain against a fiery sunrise.

El Fonz0

That awkward moment when you try to think of an awkward moment, but you can't.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you drop a worthless book in the privacy of your own room in the Bee and Barb, with the doors closed and no one on the second floor and suddenly the entire population of the inn crowds into your room to stare at you in your nighties. Two people argue over who gets to keep the book and they fight, one of them getting slaughtered right outside your bedroom door. Sweet dreams ensue.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
!Spoiler Alert!
That awkward moment when you bring only 1 witches head to Ysgramor's tomb which is of course used on Kodlak. Being a werewolf is cool but I can never get a good night's sleep again or feel my "lover's comfort"

azali100

That awkward moment when you reject the marriage proposal.

"Of course I'm interested in you. Are...you interested in me?"

"No"

"So..."

Breton

!Spoiler Alert!
That awkward moment when you bring only 1 witches head to Ysgramor's tomb which is of course used on Kodlak. Being a werewolf is cool but I can never get a good night's sleep again or feel my "lover's comfort"

Aww. You can go back to Glenmoril Coven. Those Hargravens will be there forever. No one should be denied their Lover's Comfort!

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
That awkward moment when you tell people, "who cares about lover's comfort ... I mean I don't need anyone else in my fight against Alduin and people, who get in the way of cool stuff that I want ... (most of the time) to steal."

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I think the next elder scrolls game will be in Elsweyr and maybe Valenwood as well, and I don't think Bethesda will redo any past places like Hammerfell yet, but I do wonder when or if they will.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
That awkward moment when you tell people, "who cares about lover's comfort ... I mean I don't need anyone else in my fight against Alduin and people, who get in the way of cool stuff that I want ... (most of the time) to steal."

Lover's comfort helps you level up 15% faster, it's not to be scoffed at. And everyone needs a bit of "comfort", even the Dovahkiin.
I don't want to save Tamriel from Alduin, become a werewolf but only to end up
sad-forever-alone-face-only-l_normal.png
because I can't get any "comfort"

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Aww. You can go back to Glenmoril Coven. Those Hargravens will be there forever. No one should be denied their Lover's Comfort!

Well I didn't think of that, thanks for the tip :)

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
The awkward moment when you walk into Breezehome for the first time, go into you bedroom and plops bricks when you see your Housecarl sitting in a chair eating bread.

The even more awkward moment when you get married, move your wife into Breezehome and just lie down in bed with her... just as the screen is about to go black you hear "I am your sword, and your shield."

Crap, the Housecarl is going to watch us having sex again... -_-

Unit7

That awkward moment when a NPC refers to "Ysmir's Beard" and you are playing a female dragonborn.

"but... I don't have a beard!"

Because you know... the Greybeards give you the title Ysmir or something like that.

That awkward moment when you think you have made a clever joke only to realize you might not know what you are talking about. :p

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
That awkward moment when you're watching Roggvir's execution in Solitude, and Serana just casually walks onstage to sharpen her sword.

El Fonz0

That awkward moment when Serana takes Esbern's seat during the negotiation while he's doing his speech.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I think the next elder scrolls game will be in Elsweyr and maybe Valenwood as well, and I don't think Bethesda will redo any past places like Hammerfell yet, but I do wonder when or if they will.
Oooooooooooops!!!
That awkward moment when you post something in the wrong thread.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
That awkward moment when you skip over people's dialogue when you think they are giving you a quest, but you don't get an arrow pointing anywhere, so you have to talk to them again.

Breton

Ah all this marriage talk reminds me of my wedding night...

That awkward moment when you sleep in the Bee and Barb to activate Lover's Comfort, then you wake with the message "You awaken feeling your Lover's Comfort"... And you turn around and it's Keerava you see. :eek:

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
That awkward moment when you repeatedly die because you leveled up pickpocket to 100 and everyone is super strong because you are a higher level.