• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Torok

So I have created a Thalmor character, he doesn't weigh much, he's mostly a Mage but he uses 2 elvin daggers enchanted with fire and lightning. I may not have him join the civil war, since I know Thalmor aren't going to get involved in the war. I'm gonna have him slaughter the Blades (once he's finished using them.) I'm gonna have him kill Talos worshippers. Anything else I should know?

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Maybe consider doing that Inquisitor quest in Markarth for that Thalmor agent but other than that just go around roleplaying a elitist Altmer, like not talking to Nords or defacing Talos statues. But with me personally I kill any Thalmor agent that crosses my path you could do the same with Stormcloaks as well.

neonworm

Why would you play as a thalmor?

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
So I have created a Thalmor character, he doesn't weigh much, he's mostly a Mage but he uses 2 elvin daggers enchanted with fire and lightning. I may not have him join the civil war, since I know Thalmor aren't going to get involved in the war. I'm gonna have him slaughter the Blades (once he's finished using them.) I'm gonna have him kill Talos worshippers. Anything else I should know?

This high elf (Who do worship Talos) has something that he wants to tell you.
Bashyourfacein.jpg

Volanere

Grand Magister
Thats unique i never heard of anyone playing as a thalmor.

Torok

Why would you play as a thalmor?

Because I've always secretly been on the Thalmor's side, I hate Talos, I kill that priest that always is in Whiterun (Let's see him bribe his way out of an elvin dagger to the throat...) I always hated the Stormcloaks... I killed the Blades every time I had the change (I once spawned 10 Thalmor wizards in Sky Haven temple. It was a massacre...)

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
my second build is a thalmor but he defected the isles and turned on his masters. i kill evry thalmor that i see now. long live talos