• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Oh your one of those merchants

tomlfc2000

"Yes I am... here, have some Moon Sugar, on me." said Oppan
    (By on me he doesn't mean eat it on him he means it's fro free. Also I will we off for 6 or so hours:sadface:)

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Thank you but I brought my own says Parven grabbing some moon sugar from a pouch on his belt

The Gray Fox

Article Writer
    "I'm Maggothe Drunslock from Morrowind. I came here to hopefully start a new life, but instead I ended up a wanted Criminal." he said peering around. "You may have risked adding me to your group....The Empire could roll in any time and arrest or kill me. I escaped life as a criminal to become a criminal again....." he sighs and drinks some more wine.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    You think that's bad I have the aldemeri dominion after me for stealing plans says Parven as he finishes off the ale

tomlfc2000

"This group sounds a bit roudy don't you think?" he says to Sar

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    I'm not that bad am I Oppan says Parven who returns to whittling a twig

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts