Open tale of the dragonborn character card thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Epsilon

Shaun
    Very nice, we have an interesting mix of characters all with conflicted pasts and beliefs but all in different ways. Should play out pretty well

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Awesome! I think I saw you in that role-play at the bannered mare

Sal the dragontamer

The best dragon-tamer there is!
    Hey hunter i think we have enough people we should really make the thread private not this one but the open-ended one and i think we should have a limit of six so we dont have too many people right now were at 4

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    (Hello! :D I'm new to this roleplaying thing, so bear with me... Might be looking to start a fresh story. Let me know! :) )

Character name: Sorcia Melie
    Race: Breton
    Class/Job:Alchemist/Potions trader
    Appearance: Shoulder-length brown hair; narrowed, sharp eyes; 5'5"; thin, weak build.
    Prefered weapons and armor: Uses a bow, clad in leather.
    Bio: Growing up in Cyrodiil's Cheydinhal at her parents' inn, Sorcia started off learning to talk better prices out of customers. Her studies in alchemy brought her on many adventures with her hunter father, where she received archery lessons. When riots broke out throughout Cyrodiil, her father went missing. This prompted Sorcia to take her saved gold and purchase land in an isolated part of the province, far to the north. Before settling down, however, Sorcia traveled to to Skyrim looking for alchemical knowledge and enough gold to care for her mother upon return.
    Misc: Sorcia has a slight addiction to wine. She is almost useless with any wielded weapon besides a bow. She proved herself to be a better thinker than a fighter. Her way of fighting is to fend for the main fighter of her enemies, and provide cover fire.Her vast knowledge of alchemical ingredients results in her never failing to have some kind of poison or healing potion in her inventory.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Hey hunter i think we have enough people we should really make the thread private not this one but the open-ended one and i think we should have a limit of six so we dont have too many people right now were at 4
    Ok

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    ok.... im new to the forums. how do i do that?

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Khaaz dovah of the highest level.
    Umm, If there is gonna be a limit, better create my card nao. I havent rp'd since skyrim came out, so I may be a bit rusty.
    Name:Ri'tai the Wordsmith (Ri to his friends)
    Race/gender: Khajiit/male
    Job: Caravan trader and bard.
    Appearence: Ri'tai is suprisingly small and plump, almost looking like a tamed cat. he only stands at about four and a half foot. He is nearly constantly grinning, as if he had some sort of internal joke. His hair is a dark shade of platinum blonde, with black patches around his stomach and the tips of his ears. He has let his fangs long, and has kept them so clean they are nearly blindingly bright. However, his teeth are the only threatining thing about him when you look at him, as his claws are trimmed, and he allways keeps any weapons of his carefully concealed.
    Bio: Born in the worst part of morrowind, Ri'tai, or just tai as he was known then, had learnt survival from a young age. He often stole from the trading caravans his father worked in, just to sell everything except the skooma at tremendously high prices to the homeless dark elves that lived near his home. However, soon the caravan had realised what he had done, but instead of being angered, they we're pleased, as it seemed he had a very good way of persuading people, the best in the whole caravan. So, they trained him as much as they could, and they even paid the best speech trainers they could, and by the time he was 16, Ri'tai had quite a good buisness set up. However, he wasn't pleased. He knew that there we're better customers in cyrodil, the land of the rich and corrupt, and yet they were still stuck with the inhabitents of a broken country. So, in the middle of the night, he gathere some of his best freinds and set of for cyrodil and now, skyrim.
    Personality: To the untrained eye and ear, Ri'tai is a timid person. However, he is just as willing to put a knife in your back as he is to sell you something, but he understands the importance of people. He is quite a hard buisnessman, and can get money from noting, even if he does have to resort to slightly illegal methods. He is not, though, a trained fighter, and a bit of a coward. He is also a bit of a khajiit supremist, and always tries to sell something to every imperial he sees, as he believes they are all rich and corrupt.
    Misc: He also can play the lute, and sings as well.
    I hope this is allright, But i'll change anything if you find a flaw in it.

Sal the dragontamer

Llook im second to huntbob but i think you should be in and also treasurehunter ur in too cuz that will make 6. Ok now were full lets get started

Conan

I live, I love, I slay, and I am content...
    Name: Conan

Class: Barbarian/Rouge/Thief

Race: Cimmerian

Appearance: Long black Mane, Chiseled face, 280lbs Athletic Build, 6'2" tall

Profession: Mercenary/Sword for Hire/Thief

Preferred weapons: Any strong blade at my side

Bio: Born on the field of battle, My mother died when I was cut from her womb. Was raised and trained by my father till the age of 13 when my father and my village were slaughtered. I roamed Hyboria, from city to city stealing what ever I wanted or needed learning the ways of man and steel. At the age of 24 I found the outsider that destroyed my world and my people and took my revenge.

For the next 19 years I called no where home. I became the worrier my father would have been proud of. Life or death have no meaning for me, I slaughter who I want and take just the same.

I came to be here in your land of Skyrim by no choice of my own. I was on my steed traveling high into the mountains of Cimmeria in search of my next adventure when in a flash, a huge leather winged beast took me from my mount and flew into the clouds. I felt my breath grow thin as I went into darkness. When I awoke I had no idea how long the creature had me in flight but I wasn't going to end up just to be a belly full for this thing so I took out my blade and with what strength I had remaining I opened up the gut of the beast. It let out a thunderous cry and let me go. The ground was coming at me fast so I aimed for a group of tall trees and waited for the impact. I hit the trees, braking branches as I used them to slow my fall. I hit the ground hard and went black again. When I came to, I was bound and riding as a prisoner in the back of a wagon with 3 others.

I will stay here in this new land for a wile to see what it has to offer before finding my way home to Hyboria.

PICTURE:
    Conan in Skyrim.jpg

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    umm looks cool but.. Shouldn't u be like, an actual race?

Sal the dragontamer

Yeah plus we could always use a sneaky guy maybe a bosmer someone that would conflict with the world, just a suggestion

(Sorry school ran late)

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
    Name: Malek
    Build: Assassin/Mage/Archer/Warrior
    Race: Imperial

Appearance: Long black hair, Normal height, Red vampiric eyes. Wears Daedric and Dragonplate armor during his adventures.

Personality: The most brutal mofo you'll ever meet. His lethality and brutality make him a formidable foe against targets but none prevail. He is known throughout the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Companions and will soon become Arch-Mage at the College of Winterhold. Many have tried to capture him for his crimes but he rather die before going to jail. He wishes to be sent to Savngarde when his time come but wishes to clear his name in Skyrim.

Combat Style: A master assassin and brutal warrior. His power will destroy all who oppose him. He dual wields the Daedric Sword and Nightingale Blade, Mace of Molag Bal and Fireball and his Daedric Daggers of the Shadows.

Misc: Has been sent to jail on numerous accounts of theft, homicide, assault, trespassing, Stage 4 Vampirism, Werewolf Rampages, and feeding on several Jarls. He longs to feed and kill all and rule Skyrim and soon all of Tamriel.

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    Does this seem a tiny bit familiar to anybody else?

He'd rather die than go to prison, but he's been sent there on many occasions. He must be very unhappy.

I'm not going to pick on you or point out the similarities, but it does have just a little hint of Hijinks.

Fioran

gooby pls
    Can I join? or is it to late?

My character:
    Name: Fioran The Unhinged
    Race: Dunmer
    Class: Spellsword
    Personality: Fioran has vibrant red hair, is scruffy, and generally good natured, although he is quite serious when there is danger, He enjoys a good pun or joke, always has a fire spell ready, he is prone to accidents, and will almost always set of a trap.

Skills: Good with destruction, restoration, one handed, light armor, archery, pickpocket, sneak, and lockpicking.

Equipment, Leather armor, bracers, and boots, a novice hood, steel war axe and hunting bow.

On a side note, these characters seem rather overpowered.

Attachments

• Floran.png
      Floran.png
      534.5 KB · Views: 0

Fioran

gooby pls
    Does this seem a tiny bit familiar to anybody else?

He'd rather die than go to prison, but he's been sent there on many occasions. He must be very unhappy.

I'm not going to pick on you or point out the similarities, but it does have just a little hint of Hijinks.

Also he is ridiculously overpowered.