• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vraek

Hi guys

On my main character, I've done all the major questlines, got all my skills to 100, made myself some nice armour and weapons, and got all the achievements bar 100k gold and restoring TG to it's former glory, and I'm trying to think of other things to do. I'd like a big project, something like buying Honeyside, killing all the guards in Skyrim and filling the humble Riften abode with guard helmets. Something different, like that, you know?

Even though I'm playing my other 2 characters more than him, I'd still like something more to do.

Whaddya think?

Cheers

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Wait for the DLC by the sounds of it?

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Oh once I went on a killing spree in riften and i put the bodys in the river. A few days later I fell in, scard me so much to see the staring at me in the water

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
If there's really nothing else to do, just cleanse the province of those you dislike...
After all, a little birdie told me, 'Go, go, socialize, talk to these fine people, then KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM, PLUNGE YOUR KNIFE INTO THEIR THROATS AND BURN 'EM TO THE GROUND!' Well that's silly, isn't it?

Hi guys

On my main character, I've done all the major questlines, got all my skills to 100, made myself some nice armour and weapons, and got all the achievements bar 100k gold and restoring TG to it's former glory, and I'm trying to think of other things to do. I'd like a big project, something like buying Honeyside, killing all the guards in Skyrim and filling the humble Riften abode with guard helmets. Something different, like that, you know?

Even though I'm playing my other 2 characters more than him, I'd still like something more to do.

Whaddya think?

Cheers

I have collected over 300 ancient Nord weapons from Draugrs, and plan to open a museum for all who would like to visit.. Look for a courier with more information in your future.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
If you play PC then a handful of mods can help, you know, extra quests, something that uncaps your level (lets go to level 252 or something like that), there are many quest you may not be aware of, check Skyrim Wikia or Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages to find out about them. Craft some Deadric equipment if you haven't already. After doing every single thing in the game, i retired, started to live as a normal villager, go hunting and chop wood, sell them, must eat food every 3 hours, sleep in an Inn at night and wake up at day. Also if you don't feel like being a villager, you could go EXPLORE!!!, yup, avoid the road and go to the woods, swim and climb that mountain, and try to find that Dragon in Blackreach, oh yes, Blackreach is really vast, even more then it seems, you must try to go and discover the secrets of Blackreach

koldfront kraig

If you play PC then a handful of mods can help, you know, extra quests, something that uncaps your level (lets go to level 252 or something like that), there are many quest you may not be aware of, check Skyrim Wikia or Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages to find out about them. Craft some Deadric equipment if you haven't already. After doing every single thing in the game, i retired, started to live as a normal villager, go hunting and chop wood, sell them, must eat food every 3 hours, sleep in an Inn at night and wake up at day. Also if you don't feel like being a villager, you could go EXPLORE!!!, yup, avoid the road and go to the woods, swim and climb that mountain, and try to find that Dragon in Blackreach, oh yes, Blackreach is really vast, even more then it seems, you must try to go and discover the secrets of Blackreach

Blackreach has a dragon?

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Maybe you didn't hit it?
Or you already killed it and forget it was there, or you did it before dragons actually show up in the game.

cmp007

Maybe you didn't hit it?
Or you already killed it and forget it was there, or you did it before dragons actually show up in the game.

I hit it everytime. I makes a sound when you do. And I didnt kill any dragon while I was down there and it was well after dragons showed up in the game