• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
That's funny. I just read someone on another forum had the same thing happen, except bandits attacked and M'aiq ran into the house. Now he won't leave. Just be thankful he is still outside :D

No actually he came inside on his own.

Then you're most likely stuck with him. Unless he leaves on his own accord. As he is an essential. I think it would be cool. My house is crowded with people and animals anyway, what's one more little Khajiit?

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it
That's funny. I just read someone on another forum had the same thing happen, except bandits attacked and M'aiq ran into the house. Now he won't leave. Just be thankful he is still outside :D

No actually he came inside on his own.

Then you're most likely stuck with him. Unless he leaves on his own accord. As he is an essential. I think it would be cool. My house is crowded with people and animals anyway, what's one more little Khajiit?

The great M'aiq is not just one more little Khajiit.

He is the lord of all cool, the saltan of awesome, the surfer of the sands and should be the next Emperor.

Just sayin'.

You should be honored that he has chosen to loiter in your homes.

5Bigfoots

Lol well when you put it that way...
Just hope he keeps his hands to himself. My house is full of females. I might hire a guard just in case.

SaveVsBedWet

Dr. D'Irsei sort of forgot who she's actually married to. It may affect the urgency of any kidnapping negotiations.

Ooh, that sounds pretty exciting! This almost makes me want to get my Dragonborn married, except all the people I want to marry, aren't marriageable :sadface:

Forever alone.

Wicka waaah!!