so please tell me what kind of perks are you into the most for your race of character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
choose between these few catogories are you wanting to upgrade which area of perks?

magic- illusionist
-alteration

-distruction
-restoration

conjuration or whatever its called????

or........one handed swordsman or maceman or axeman

two handed swordsman or axeman barberian????

archer and stealth ghost dark elf.....

magician high elf...????

barberian orc....???

swordsman.......imperial????

night theif.....???

steal from the ritch....???

or whatever the whole point of this topic is what perks do you use the most for your character????

Kuurus

This is a breakdown of my priority on perk selection for my first character:

Primary - 1H, Heavy Armor, Block
Secondary - Archery, Sneak
Useful - Restoration, Smithing, Enchanting, Alchemy
Totally ignored - Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Illusion, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, 2H, Light Armor, Speech*

*I may take some Speech perks at higher levels if I am happy with where everything else is at, but ignoring it for now.

Edit: I forgot a couple.

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
I dont know if im going to get this right but ill give it a go

NAME:Juni

RACE:Red Guard

EXPERTISE:2 Handed, Heavy armour, Smithing

POSITION:Assassin >:)

member of the darb botherhood companions and thievs guild im lvl 39 but still undecided if I want to be imperial or stormcloak I just cant make up my mind I know its going to influence quests etc its a scary decision >.<

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
I dont use conjuration because its useless when it comes to combat so I ignore it totally.

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
I'm a bit confused by this OP but will do my best in regards to my personal main character.

He is a spell/sword mage however my level has gotten so high I'm equally skilled in both able to dual wield blades or dual cast magic with similar lethality. My character is the frail offspring of a High Elf/Dark Elf love making session and he is physically weak thus unable to wield blunt one-hand/two-hand or light/heavy armor. My elf was initially a disgrace among his High Elf family members and was almost killed by them through a house fire. This scarred his face and body however it affected his psyche even more so; however coupled with his Dark Elf genetics the blaze imbued him with an advanced affinity fire magicka, no use of frost or lightning. I typically roll around with a spell in one hand, sword in the other and only dual wield the same attack when fighting bosses. For defenses he uses Alteration's Mage Armor in addition to a master with the shield.

Thats only a little of my RP and doesn't include my elve's views on the Stormcloaks, Imperials, and Thalmor, these are my most used skills:
Destruction
One-hand
Alteration
Block
Restoration

Retired skills no longer used:
Smithing
Enchanting
Alchemy

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
my breton is a mage who specializes in conjuration and destruction (I think i'll go for alteration as well for the mage armor) I'm on the fence about investing in restoration b/c I think I may want to go for alchemy instead. I put 1 perk in 1h as well as heavy armor to protect myself as I level up.

HEFFAY

I tried to make a mage assassin, I didn't do any dual wield perks...

Illusion - I have the most perks for, (all of the perks on the right side up to Master of the Mind, and the 1/2 magic skill perks except master (those spells are unneccessary)) - Its so fun using fear and frenzy spells...

Conjuration - I did all of the perks relating to reanimate, summoning atronach and bound weapons and a few 1/2 magic perks but not all of them... summoning two dremora lords is badass, so is reanimating multiple foes at once during a battle can change the outcome, and bound weapons have some awesome perks...

Sneak - I did the first one that makes it harder for you to be detected, the muffled movement, the one handed suprise attacks and the archery one (debating the daggers perk, i'm only level 45) ... Sneak is the best skill in the game

Destruction - I made my fire attacks as dangerous as possible (didn't use the flee perk) and I leveled up my 1/2 cast magic perks, I also used the rune master perk, but it seems worthless once i got the spell "Wall of Flames" which could be my favorite spell in the whole game other than frenzy...

Archery - I have the perks that relate to zooming in a slowing time, and I have the perk that does 20% more damage ... Makes my bound bow that much more powerful and my character that much sneakier...

One Handed - I did the 20% more damage, the 1/2 stamina, and the chance of decapitating ... sometimes when you run out of magicka a weapon is necessary and I figured I would be ready...

Restoration - I used a few of the lower level perks, like magica regains 50% more, healing also regenerates Stamina, and Magicka regenerates faster... They are all very useful.

I still have a few perks to give and i'm debating whether or not to use them with my archery skill, throw a few on light armor, put a few more in my restoration, or if I should go the enchanting route...

Truth be told, I used that Skyrim Perk Calculator tab before I even got the game and laid out my character, and I am not disappointed. The only thing I would change personally with my character is I would get rid of the Runemaster Perk, (unless is affects the Wall of Flames Spell and I don't realize it)

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
the flee perk for fire seems pretty useless to me, I also like the restoration perk for 50% increase to magicka regen

HEFFAY

I probably should have included that my character is a Breton, named Vladenov...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts