• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

PersonII

Not sure if going to play TF2 ever again...
My character is stuck in some sort of sneak-like walk, but he's not sneaking. He can't enter sneak mode either. Please help!

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Use a Smelter or Cooking Spit...any work station might work those are just the two I've used.

Jacobhwrd

Lol yeah I have ran into this before too. As the first reply said you can do those things or fast travel and it should be fine. Just anything to change the phase of the game ie. enter a house or exit a town. If that doesn't work then just reload your last save and you should be good.

Draconus

Hey all, I have a problem with this as well.

Unfortunately, my character relies heavily on sneak. Normally I would try to follow the suggestions above as I assume they work as there was no further comment...

However, I happen to have just decided to explore Sightless Pit for the first time. I cannot fast travel or exit the area without killing the mobs between myself and the door.... I can't kill the mobs without sneak lol... suggestions? xD