Skyrims DLC Dawnguard Campaign Around 10 to 20 Hours Long

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Damitoa

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim DLC add-on, Dawnguard, is close to precisely the same length as a faction quest line in the main game, reckons Bethesda. It’s also more time than nearly anything the studio developed for Fallout 3.

“It’ll require in between 10 and 20 hours to beat,” said direct artist Matt Carofano. “It’s about as long as a faction line.”

Although the expansion is not the main Bethesda has ever built, it’s nonetheless fairly chunky. “Dawnguard might be substantially larger than any Fallout DLC,” Carofano stated. “We desired to perform something more in depth than that. It’s not as massive as Shivering Isles, but there’s even now lots of articles there.”

Details on Dawnguard DLC articles ended up being revealed by means of beta testers recently. It is possible to figure out all the info through right here. The DLC itself is out later on end of this month.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Old news.

Semprus

I've played it, and beaten it. If you play on the 360 you can see my achievments from the DLC. (RyanJames = Gamertag )
It is quite satisfying and is definitely a good addition to the game.
I won't go too in depth with it.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
Xeli, PC and PS3 will be released after Xbox some time. We only know that you guys won't play it this summer.

EragonSkyrim

yh the main quest line is 10-20 hours but theirs also lots of new side quests, and pc and ps3 get the DLC 31 days after xbox users

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
Was at a friends house, because he got Beta access for the 360.

It's very in-depth, doesn't take 10-20 hours, but is still a good 5-8 hour chunk of your time. Maybe 10-20 hours if you're on Master difficulty, but other than that, it's a good afternoon to evening DLC.