• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Yes... but then you'd have to play on Master and die all the time. Sheesh... I really suck at this game...

When you get to the giant , you could set the difficulty back to normal :).

Also another thing I confess is , I hate the Dark Brotherhood , I mean the storyline and all is good but I don't have an interest for...evil guilds :cool:.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I collect ores, ingots, dragon bones & scale, hides and skins. I'm level 65 with 1,000,000+ gold - enough armor and weapons to outfit a small city and properties iin every city & hold; am Dragonborn; thane if every hold; the Listener; head of the TG; Harbinger or the Companions; and on and on and on, but I still have this compulsion! What on earth am I ever going to do with all of it! It's not even worth anything. Oh well, I suppose thousands of iron ingots and leather will come in hand some day...:)

Oh - and alchemy ingredients! I couldn't possible use them all! Chests, barrels, satchels, cabinets, end tables - full! Full! Full! (I didn't even know there was a limit on how much you can store - but there is!).

I need to have a garage sale...

Panthera

Don Gato
OH YEAH! My kids never want for anything. 1,000 septim allowance! As my Hroar pointed out - "I can buy everything in the market!". Is it really necessary to for me to give them this every time I make it back to the house? No. But I do it anyhow. Hey... maybe it'll pay for college... Either that or I'll have a couple Paris Hilton's on my hands when they grow up. :)

I think your kids will end up like Joffrey character from GoT... spoiled brats. I already feel sorry for them.

Panthera

Don Gato
When you get to the giant , you could set the difficulty back to normal :).

Also another thing I confess is , I hate the Dark Brotherhood , I mean the storyline and all is good but I don't have an interest for...evil guilds :cool:.

They are not evil... more like neutral. Even in Oblivion the targets you kill aren't innocent.

Daelon DuLac

I think your kids will end up like Joffrey character from GoT... spoiled brats. I already feel sorry for them.
:) Let's hope so!
Not a spoiler for SR, but for all those folks who haven't read the books and only seen the show (sorry - not following this season - maybe it's happened: Geoffrey is such douche that he get's killed - by poison no less! On his wedding day! So cathartic!"

Panthera

Don Gato
I collect ores, ingots, dragon bones & scale, hides and skins. I'm level 65 with 1,000,000+ gold - enough armor and weapons to outfit a small city and properties iin every city & hold; am Dragonborn; thane if every hold; the Listener; head of the TG; Harbinger or the Companions; and on and on and on, but I still have this compulsion! What on earth am I ever going to do with all of it! It's not even worth anything. Oh well, I suppose thousands of iron ingots and leather will come in hand some day...:)

Oh - and alchemy ingredients! I couldn't possible use them all! Chests, barrels, satchels, cabinets, end tables - full! Full! Full! (I didn't even know there was a limit on how much you can store - but there is!).

I need to have a garage sale...

At least food doesn't rot. Now that I think of it... how on earth they make alcohol???

Daelon DuLac

At least food doesn't rot. Now that I think of it... how on earth they make alcohol???
I know! Really? There's food that's thousands of years old in the barrows and it's still good? Must be something in the air... By the way, ever notice that things have apprarently been on the spit for goodness knows how long and they never burn?

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
They are not evil... more like neutral. Even in Oblivion the targets you kill aren't innocent.

Nah , I don't think so. They slaughter anyone who they please , as stated by Lucien Lachance and Cicero who say ''Let's find a target to kill. You know , practice makes perfect'' and ''Let's kill someone'' , respectively. Also most of the targets are innocent such as Narfi , Anoriath and the Draconis family (From Oblivion). They aren't neutral , more like...I can't describe it :p.

Panthera

Don Gato
I know! Really? There's food that's thousands of years old in the barrows and it's still good? Must be something in the air... By the way, ever notice that things have apprarently been on the spit for goodness knows how long and they never burn?

At least some recipes are preserved that way... Imagine you enter some cave and then you find 1000 years old pie made by falmer or dwarwens... About burning the food... maybe it's just some bad wood which makes weak fire.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
I confess that I'm getting tired of seeing the intro scene 400 times.

I finally figured out that if you make a game save after getting out of the prisoner cart (before Hadvar asks "who...are you?"), you never have to see the Intro cart ride sequence again unless you want to.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I spend a long, long time tweaking my character's appearance when starting a new game. Even so, I usually end up unsatisfied, and head to Riften to see the face sculptor as soon as I've saved up my first 1,000 septims. All this, and I play in first-person mode.

Panthera

Don Gato
I spend a long, long time tweaking my character's appearance when starting a new game. Even so, I usually end up unsatisfied, and head to Riften to see the face sculptor as soon as I've saved up my first 1,000 septims. All this, and I play in first-person mode.

Same here, except for the face sculptor part. :)

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
I'm new, but I'll freely admit that when I caught Anoriath checking on a dead cultist in Whiterun that myself and the city guard had killed I was furious and have now marked him for a most vile death.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
I finally figured out that if you make a game save after getting out of the prisoner cart (before Hadvar asks "who...are you?"), you never have to see the Intro cart ride sequence again unless you want to.

Seriously? I gotta try this.........

gangraad

dragonguard
Nah , I don't think so. They slaughter anyone who they please , as stated by Lucien Lachance and Cicero who say ''Let's find a target to kill. You know , practice makes perfect'' and ''Let's kill someone'' , respectively. Also most of the targets are innocent such as Narfi , Anoriath and the Draconis family (From Oblivion). They aren't neutral , more like...I can't describe it :p.

like you I also take great pleasure in destroying the dark brotherhood. I always let 2-3 assassins try their luck, and then lay waste to their little hole.

I've grown very fond of axes.