PS4 Skyrim Anniversary missing content

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chaotix

Skyrim has been bugging out the last few days with blue screens from fast traveling and graphical issues from the same. I couldn't find any posts related to it that were recent so I uninstalled Skyrim. When I reinstalled it was missing the content from the Anniversary edition I assume. Then when I checked the PS Store, the anniversary edition was available to purchase again even though I've already purchased it (I assume it's the same one I purchased). Is there a fix to this? I can't continue my save as I don't have some of the DLC and other content.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
Skyrim has been bugging out the last few days with blue screens from fast traveling and graphical issues from the same. I couldn't find any posts related to it that were recent so I uninstalled Skyrim. When I reinstalled it was missing the content from the Anniversary edition I assume. Then when I checked the PS Store, the anniversary edition was available to purchase again even though I've already purchased it (I assume it's the same one I purchased). Is there a fix to this? I can't continue my save as I don't have some of the DLC and other content.

Hey there, let me see if I can assist you with this.

First some questions:

Are you on PS4 or PS5?

Do you have some kind of record of your purchase on the PS Store of the upgrade?

Do you play with any mods installed?

If you boot up the game and go into the Creation Club menu, do all the items still require some kind of purchase on your part?

As for the glitch out that you are referring to I can't say I've heard anything like that concerning the upgrade, nor can I find anything similar that is even remotely up to date. There were mass reports of black screens but they were only upon startup of saves I believe--and that was patched toward the end of last month.

Hopefully with some answers to the questions above, I can get some clarity on your situation and we can work this out for you so that 20 dollars isn't a waste!