Skyrim 1.5 PS3 Water Bug

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Oren74

How is this not a sticky?

Post 1.5, my PS3 freezes every time I transition to water.

I came here looking for answers and found nothing. Finally I found this fix.

or PS3 Consoles (Underwater problem)
1. Start Console
2. Go to Game Icon
3. Go to "Game Data Utility"
4. Delete Update File for Skyrim
5. Turn off PS3
6. Turn PS3 back on
7. Start Skyrim
8. Reinstall 1.05 update when it asks you to
9. Play Skyrim
All I did was delete the update and reinstall it. Then I tested it by using Whirlwind Sprint out of the Mage's College and into the water below. Worked perfectly. This might take more then one attempt, but I got it on my first try. Thought people might like to know there is a slightly faster way of doing this rather then having to reinstall the entire Skyrim game back onto their PS3. Hope this helps.

Oren74

Now I leave Belethor's shop in Whiterun and the guards are killing me on sight! WTF is going on here? Geez, I take a 3 week break from Skyrim, come back, and my whole f'ing game is fubar.

Verses

Now I leave Belethor's shop in Whiterun and the guards are killing me on sight! WTF is going on here? Geez, I take a 3 week break from Skyrim, come back, and my whole f'ing game is fubar.
that sounds like you had a pretty big bounty and forgot about it?!

And indeed, although i've never experienced problems with the 1.05 patch, this should be a sticky. (ask a mod to make it a sticky?)

Oren74

that sounds like you had a pretty big bounty and forgot about it?!

And indeed, although i've never experienced problems with the 1.05 patch, this should be a sticky. (ask a mod to make it a sticky?)

Naa, this is a level 9 mage, doing some selling in whiterun, hitting shop after shop.

The ONLY thing I can think of, is Lydia doing something. I think she uses the backdoor in Belethors to get in, and maybe it was locked? But that isn't a kill on sight thing right? No clue, went into Belethor nobody attacking me, leave, and immediately kill on sight. NEVER had anything like this before except when I accidently pressed the shout button. But at least than I knew what happened.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts