• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I don't have the Dragonborn DLC myself, but if it's like Hearthfire than yes, she should have the option to become your steward when you're near the house. Again, I don't have that DLC yet so I might be wrong.

Welcome to the forums!

Scot Guillory

I don't have the Dragonborn DLC myself, but if it's like Hearthfire than yes, she should have the option to become your steward when you're near the house. Again, I don't have that DLC yet so I might be wrong.

Welcome to the forums!
Awesome thanks!! How much work is the Hearthfire thing anyway? Also the Dragonborn makes it a whole new game for me. Its amazing

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Hmm, not sure if I can help you then, I'm on the PC so I have zero experience with Dragonborn and I'm not really looking to spoil it for myself. Maybe post a new thread in the Skyrim Help section and see if anyone can provide you with an answer there, I doubt you'll find much help in the Introductions forum :p