Open Rise of the Falmer [ROF] Character Cards & Rules

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Geel-Kajin

HErmaues: I have no idea where your character is; can you make him less injured please? We said before try not to take fatal injuries, Melee can't save everyone lol

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Sorry I haven't been active recently. I feel like I've been gone for weeks but it's only been a day or two. Augh. Anyway.

Kalin - I didn't know anyone else was joining, but like Rob and Geel said, I think we can manage to squeeze one more person in. I don't know if your character will be a vampire or not (this being based on your username), but like Geel said, please don't make your character a werewolf or vampire. We have enough of those as of right now. :p
    Also, it would be lovely to see a character card (like others have mentioned earlier), which I assume you'll be posting when it is convenient for you. :D

Skyrimosity - Chilllllll dude. Haha. Your posts come across as rude sometimes, and while I'm sure that's not always the intent, you just need to watch how you're phrasing your posts. Like instead of saying "I have yet to see a character card" like you rule everything about this RP, maybe you could politely ask them to post their character card so you can see it. It's not difficult. :D

Again, sorry this is coming a bit late, I've been busy.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Thanks Melee, and yes, Skyrimosity, you should chill out a bit. Sometimes you say things that probably aren't intended to offend people, but they might anyway. So just be a bit more friendly. :D

Geel-Kajin

Someone needs to get into conversation with the Thane :)

Sorry, Derath, used your character because apparently he is the main character in this part of the story :) Plus, it was the only way i could get your character's gf to be noticed lmao.

Geel-Kajin

Derath, this was the original post you prepared for the story. I dug it up after looking through 30 pages of OOC posts. I did some major alteration, to suit the situation better. You gonna just copy paste, or can you add on and describe better? I just laid down the points which have to be there, in order for it to make sense. I'm sure you want to make it romantic and whatnot. Sadly, that's not in my area of expertise.

I'm afraid you may have to post twice in a row.

Einarr looks into the darkness and his heart sinks, Her voice sound beaten and broken, tired beyond belief. He took a step forward subconsciously , only focused on the voice of Jessica.

"Oh, so you know this one, eh? It seems that you too have a connection." Einarr froze for a moment, dumbfounded. He recognized that voice. It was from long ago, but it still jolted the memory of the man whom owned it. He found himself stunned when he realized who it was, he himself hardly daring to believe it. "Guys, that voice...it's the Thane's"

"Oh figured out who I am? Well, I'm afraid it's too late." The man's rich voice was laced with triumph. The Thane grins a sick smile, replacing his handsome features with that of a lunatic. He drags Jessica in front of him, staring back at Einarr he holds his daedric dagger up to her neck, daring the party to come any closer.

Einarr wanted to scream out, to rip the man apart. However, he couldn't bring him self to moving an inch, for fear that it would bring harm to her. Tension was thick in the air, the silence unbroken.

"Let her go," He reasons with the man before him. Once, he and Jesicca had looked up to the man, found him as a source of inspiration in a town so plagued by greed and evil. Now, Einarr found himself looking at the man with loathing, hating him for everything he had done. Despite all this, he had no choice, swallowing his thirst for revenge. He was forced to plead with the man, hardly in the position to threaten the fiend."Why..why do you do this?"

"No matter what you say or do, she's going to die. You see, I just need her as a meat shield whilst I speak. It gets so boring being a genius, and having nobody to boast about it to," The man took a step forward, eyes locked onto Einarr's own.

"You see, I always had a passion. Something which many idiots would never support. Necromancy, of the special sort.
    Now I ask myself: What's wrong with my version of Necromancy? After all, the only difference is that I need live subjects for my work. Most of the nearby bandit caves had been long since cleared out by me, so I was desperately short of subjects. It was also deemed illegal to simply snatch commoners from their beds for my tests.

I had heard of a Falmer cave nearby, so I decided to travel down one day and strike a deal with them. Prisoners for weapons. A fine deal. Wave a couple of swords in front of those brutes, and they gawk like it's a meteor or something."

" I must admit, a good plan. We didn't guess it until you told us, despite the countless clues you lay. Pray tell though, how did you get the whole town to pronounce you dead?" Geel spoke up now, his voice laden with both dread and curiosity. As the Argonian spoke, Einarr gazed at Jesicca. She looked thinner than he had known her to be, but her eyes still blazed wild.

"Ah...It was simply really. Get a few weapons from my 'friends' here, and use them to bash up my house. It hardly took a moment for me to bribe those lazy guards too. Told them to call me dead and make a big fuss about it. The more who know the better.

Now, I have all the time to do as I please. However, I tire of speaking to you lot. Say your prayers." The Thane's deft hands moved fast, his arm a blur.

"No!!" Einarr's own reaction was beyond fast, his legs racing even before his brain gave the order. Adrenaline surged through him like a great tide, but nothing prepared him for what came next. A great blow knocked him to the floor, sending him sprawling in the dust. From his position, Einarr saw Jesicca fall to the floor with a soft splash, blood spreading across the icy water. It stained it the color of hell, the water seeming to bubble and boil in anger.

First, he felt nothing but a dull ache within him. Then, his blood churned, steaming. No longer did he care what happened to this damned world, not a care given for the blood which trickled from his forehead . The only thing which really mattered in his life was gone, never to return. The bitter sadness had left him now, but in it's place was a fury unlike any other.

The Alpha wolf hurtled past the others before they had a chance to strike. Swords slashed and arrows flew, but all they met was thin air. Despite how bulky the beast was, it was gifted with an incredible speed. To others, it would have seemed a savage, bloodthirsty wolf. To Einarr, he saw nothing but a pup in his anger.

As the wolf charged back again, the heels of it's rider spurring it on, Einarr struck. His rage turned to power, fueling him, burning within his body. With a bloodcurdling roar, he grabbed the beast's front paw as it came for him. Dark energies screamed in unison, the chaotic magic giving him unholy strength. Willpower drove him on, and he hurled both rider and beast into the shadow beyond.

"You...Will pay for that." Einarr's voice was no longer his own. It seemed to rage of it's own accord, whateven demon within him free. He cared not about Geel's warnings anymore. He was willing to pay any price for his revenge.

(Derath, I stop here, if not your post will be too long. THe second part of yopur post can go in a diff post once others write. If ou want to know where u placed the original, i think it's page 99)

Geel-Kajin

Mr Self .def:
    The fire rune had already been activated earlier. The thane had used it like petrol lol

Leekway

oh ok, I might be leaving the site anyway....Because no one really likes me and loads of people are marking me down, because i have bad grammar

Skyrimosity

Lagging does not effect your ability to type quality sentences with good grammar.