• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Ondur grabbed Cornelius by the scruff of his neck "Listen here, why would I be part if the Thalmor when they killed my family. I suggest you watch your mouth before I burn it you racist scum." "I only said "By the Eight" as it is banned to say "By the Nine" and you get arrested." "So I advise you to stop branding me in the same group as them before I make you!" Ondur replied threateningly.

VentroHawk

Cornelius grabbed Ondur's arm. The grip was tight, and Cornelius began to choke. However, he reacted quickly. Cornelius reached for his staff then charged a ball of electricity at Ondur. The amount of energy Cornelius put into the spell wasn't big, for Cornelius did not want to hurt Ondur too much. "Listen here, if you want to start a fight, I suggest you do it with someone your own strength, I'm much older than you, and I have more experience that you" Cornelius growled. He didn't remember the last time he acted this way.

Rhyonir laughed as he watched Cornelius and Ondur fight, and he took a bite into a Sweet Roll on the table. "This is great, now only if I could put you both in a house, for the whole of Tamriel to see, that would pay some Septims," laughed Rhyonir. Rhyonir took the staff from Cornelius and said, "Breton, I thought we agreed on no more bloodshed, I think that includes your fued with the Altmer. Anyway, if he was a Thalmor I would have noticed, and he would be dead."

Rhyonir looks into the hole and sees the Orc sleeping while the Bosmer continues to mine and asks, "Does anyone have a rock?" Rhyonir looks at the pile of rocks taken out of the hole to make room and grins as he throws one at the sleeping Orc. "What's the big idea?" screams the Orc and Rhyonir laughs back, "We're not paying you to sleep, keep mining, you had enough time to rest while the others were mining."

Rhyonir walks outside of the house, and sees three trees outside of Falkreath on fire. "This is why you never let a Breton execute his ideas, they always include fire," laughs Rhyonir to himself as he walks into the Dead Man's Drink. "The Forsworn are worrying about the fire, but here in Falkreath, fire really doesn't bother us any more, the guards will fix it, last time there was a fire, we had twelve guards to cut down the trees and put out the fire. Only four trees last time, and this time only three, the guards have already cut down one tree," laughs Valga. Rhyonir realises that Cornelius' plan will not work if the guards cut down all the burning trees.

"Valga here is twenty-two Septims, I'll take a loaf of bread and a bottle of Nord Mead," says Rhyonir, not appearing to be in a rush. As Valga hands him the bottle of Nord Mead and loaf of bread he walks calmly to the door. When he's outside he can see three guards cutting down the second tree. Rhyonir walks back into the house and says down the hole, "Orc, Bosmer I've bought one loaf of bread, Bosmer rip it in half and give half to the Orc." Rhyonir drops the loaf of bread and the Bosmer catches it. Rhyonir sits down and opens up a bottle of Nord Mead starts drinking it slowly.

OOC: If you cannot tell my character is an alchoholic.

VentroHawk

Cornelius made sure he grabbed the staff and took it back from Rhyonir. He then sheathed it and eyed Ondur. "We're here to work together, not give threats" he said, jumping into the hole. The orc miner touched the wall, and from previous experience, realized that the wall was a very thin layer. He then readied his pickaxe, and slammed the tip of it on the wall. There was an opening. "Sir, we've reached the end of the tunnel!" the bosmer exclaimed. The two miners then picked away at the rock as a fast as they could. There were now many small opening on the wall.

Cornelius rushed towards the end of the wall and grabbed a pickaxe himself. "Guys come on! We're nearly there" he called out to the rest of the group. They had to take advantage of the Forsworn being outside the city and make as much noise as they could.

Ondur grabbed Cornelius' arm "Listen about earlier, my emotions went astray and I am sorry, now instead of fighting lets get on with the task ahead." Ondur quite liked the Breton and the Dunmer's company. He looked to the openings in the wall which were now one massive hole. He stepped close and peered in: the dark, damp, musty smell overpowered him as he turned to his companions "Who gets to go first?"
    He felt uncomfortable about going into the unknown where anything could be there but an adventure is an adventure.

VentroHawk

"All is forgiven" Cornelius said, placing his hand on Ondur's shoulder. "I apologize for immediately suspecting you to be an operative of the Thalmor" he spoke in a soft tone. His attention then turned towards the massive hole. It smelled awful, but it was only natural for the area that was just exposed must have been closed for decades, possibly centuries.

"I'll go in" Cornelius suddenly said. He was actually excited for this, after working for such a long time. He slowly squeezed through the hole in the wall. The whole room was black because of the darkness. Cornelius took one of the candles into the room. "Wow" he exclaimed. Cornelius found himself inside a small cave, with a few puddles of water on the ground. But what took Cornelius by surprise, was the immense carvings and drawings that were found along the walls and ceiling of the cave.

Cornelius inspected a few of the drawings and stared at them. There were drawings of men in robes, other drawings were of strange horrendous creatures and smoke in the air. "Ondur... Get... Odvan" he stammered.

OOC: sorry I took long

Ondur raced out of the cave and scrambled up the ladder. He sprinted to Dead Man's Drink and barged past Valga "Hey!" she yelled indignantly but Ondur ignored her. He kicked open Ondur's door and saw Odvan slumped over the table with a bottle of Nord Mead held limply in his hand. "Odvan!!!" he yelled as he shook the Forsworn awake. "Wh-what?" he asked lazily. "No time to explain come on!"

Rhyonir climbed down the hole slowly, and walked into the cave, he saw the Drawings and smirked, "I wonder what would happen, if I rubbed out a bit of the Drawing, do you think the Forsworn would get mad? Because I think it would be interesting." Rhyonir looked around, and followed the small flow of water, it lead to a small hole in the ceiling. "Looks like Imperials we're here, probably just dug a hole to flow their waste out," said Rhyonir. Rhyonir sat on a rock and waited until others arrived.

OOC: I'm going to bed, so tired I cannot write any more.

skyrimbeast

Ji'darro jumped down and helped widen the hole that was the entrance to something mysterious, he was offered a pickaxe by one of the miners but denied it and he started to claw his way through the ancient rock. "I'm coming in", he said to Cornelius and he entered the mysterious room. "By the nine devines, what in oblivion is this?" He asked rhetorically as he stared at the beautifull carvings. "I have never seen such an odd but interesting thing in my life!" Said the Khajiit to Cornelius though he couldn't move his eyes to look at him.
    (Sorry I haven't been on a lot lately, it was my nan who's now 85's birthday yesterday.)

WerewolfofSkyrim

Night Mother's Beloved
    Wulf sat silently on a rock,gazing at the burning trees."I wish everything would stop.."He mumbled.Standing,the Khajiit got out his Nightingale bow,and looked at a guard chopping down a tree.He let go,and it hit the man in the head.The other guards looked at him,and shouted."What?Can't hear you!"Wulf yelled back to them.He notched more arrows,and killed the guards easily."Thank you daedric arrows..."he whispered,then hopped down to the ground.Silently,he checked the men.The arrows were in good shape,so he took them.The werewolf crept to a locked house,and shot an arrow through it."Come on...Open it.."He murmured,and then gave up.Calling on the beast within him,he clawed at the door,his large claws ripping at the wood.His black fur was getting hit with splinters,but they didn't pierce the skin underneath.The werewolf sighed,and continued to tear the door.

(OOC:Was accepted,so I can roleplay.)

VentroHawk

(OOC: Hey werewolf, just thought I should say that, even though your character is an assassin, and powerful, and all that, try to be as realistic as you can. Nobody is perfect and can take down an army without getting one cut. You can keep your post, it's okay)
    (OOC: The name Saryones will be discussed in the OOC,we can then all agree on a name)

"It's beautiful" Cornelius said, gazing in astonishment at the carvings. "But what does it all mean?" he asked. These drawings definitely told some sort of story or information that was crucial for him and the others. He then looked around and saw Rhyonir, Ji'darro and Ondur. He then suddenly realized how safe and happy he felt when he was with them.

"Odvan can help with that" Odvan said, walking along Ondur. He slowly walked towards the carvings and inspected them. "By the gods. I can't believe it!" he exclaimed, his eyes widening. "This tells of a terrible uprising... Uprising of the Saryones" Odvan gasped. His hands shook in fear, and he looked at the gang. "The dark ones, the creatures of the night. They go by many names, but I would have never thought... A return?" he asked no one in particular. "But they were exiled from Nirn years ago" he started drifting away from the conversation and started to talk to himself. He seemed to be in complete shock.

Odvan was about to further explain what was happening, when a loud bang was heard on the door. "It could be the Forsworn!" Cornelius shouted. He quickly ran back through the tunnel and climbed back up the hole. He then saw the door in a damaged state. The bangs continued, and Cornelius saw the door beginning to break. "Everyone get prepared" he told the group as he ran back through the tunnel.

Ondur flicked his fingers and a bolt of lightning appeared "Remember everyone, no violence unless we are provoked!" suddenly a lone Forsworn appeared but didn't attack them "I have seen them, every-time I close my eyes they appear help me!" "Please stop the images, ple...!" he was abruptly stopped as as a black arm grabbed him and a horrible crunch was heard/ "What in Oblivion is this!" Ondur exclaimed as he moved his flames closer and the beast was seen in all its horrible glory.
    It was a horrible mixture of man, beast and nightmares.
    It chilled Ondur right to the bone.
    "Run, run, RUN!!!!!!!" Ondur screamed.
    OOC: do you like this?

VentroHawk

(OOC: yea the Forsworn part was okay. But try to lessen the godmod(making other people's character do things), like making him eat a guy, lol. But where did the other Forsworn come from?)

Cornelius looked at the man-beast in horror and shock. At first he stood still, not knowing what to do. He quickly turned around and grabbed Odvan by the arms. He had to keep him safe for he had the answers they were looking for. Cornelius ran with Odvan following him form behind. Cornelius took him to the corner of the cave and cast an invisibility spell on him. He suddenly felt very weak. Cornelius had never been good at casting indivisibility spells, and when he took a step back, he saw that Odvan was still visible, but barely. Cornelius then half crawled back tot he others and got his staff out.

"I've read many books and such about these beasts. And their weakness is their hearts" he told the others as he readied a powerful shock spell. Cornelius then suddenly let go of his staff, then picked it up again. He was very tired from casting the invisibility spell, but he managed to ready the shock spell once again. He kept holding it until the beast would come forward.

skyrimbeast

"Come on then you monster, if you want me come get me you oversized dog", shouted Ji'darro and he bravely ran at the beast even though inside he was scared. He didn't like dogs as he was a cat and so he was extra passionate about scrapping with this beast. He thought to himself "I will probably lose this scrap but I must try, anyway I haven't tested myself in a brawl for a while now." He knew that he had to use his claws and at the same time not to let his foe use his, there for claws are the ultimate weapon to use here.
    Ji'darro didn't want to kill the beast but dont get me wrong he wanted to hurt it.

WerewolfofSkyrim

Night Mother's Beloved
    Wulf bared his fangs at the men,then swatted the Khajiit away.He sniffed,then turned to Odvan,who was a bit visible.Charging to him,he snapped at the Forsworn's arm,large fangs reaching for the flesh.

VentroHawk

"No!" Cornelius screamed in terror. Odvan suddenly dropped on the ground and cried as blood poured on the ground. His arm was hurting a lot, and he helplessly tried to drag himself away from the creature. Cornelius quickly reacted and cast several ice spike aimed at the werewolf. He would sacrifice himself in order to save Odvan, for his importance was great. Cornelius then cast a strong fireball that barely missed the werewolf. It hit the ceiling of the cave instead and sparks flew.

Cornelius looked around the cave, trying to find anything that could help them. He then saw it, in the distance there was a rather large cage that must have been used to torture people a long time ago, for the metal on it had stains of dried blood on it. "Someone help me move that thing! We need a distraction while we trap him!" he shouted to the others. He still could not believe his eyes. He had read so much about werewolfs, but he had never thought he'd see one right before his eyes.

Ondur sneered at the beast "You are nothing better than a large dog!" the beast roared and charged."
    Ondur rolled out of the way and cast a calm spell at it. It was too powerful so Ondur pulled out a sliver dagger and stabbed the beast.
    It roared and swatted Ondur away and he slammed against the wall dazed.

WerewolfofSkyrim

Night Mother's Beloved
    Wulf's body pulsed in pain.He bent,coughing up blood.He shook his head,then charged at Ondur.He felt ice spikes drive into him,and the werewolf howled in pain.He collapsed,breathing in short breaths.He slowly got up,and lumber over to Cornelius,his fangs bared.From the creature's mouth,both Odvan's and his blood dripped.The wolf growled in a low voice,then felt the spikes disappear.His body lighter,he darted to Cornelius,and bit at his arm.

WerewolfofSkyrim

Night Mother's Beloved
    The werewolf bolted back,and snapped at Ondur.He then kicked the elf in the head,growling.

SonofSam

Gul'grom Gro-Bolmog and a band of five imperials soldiers were on there
    way to falkreath form a Whiterun camp. The other five imperials consist of
    two bowmen, two foot soldiers and a cook. As they reached closer to Falkreath the cook asked
    Gul'grom if it was smart to travel this late at night, Gul'grom replied "Some of us want to sleep in beds
    tonight, we don't want to set up a camp when we are so close to our destination". One of the foot soldiers
    made a comment saying how much he disliked falkreath. He asked Gul'grom "Why does the imperial legion want us there? it is unsafe! They have no walls to protect the city!" Gul'grom replied saying "It would be of
    the best interest to make sure Jarl Siddgeir is on the legions side, we take out a couple bandits and make sure everything is Ok and maybe head back to Solitude in a couple weeks."
    Gul'grom was thinking to himself noticing most of the men with him were inexperience on the battlefield,
    with the exception of the bowman who was an excellent scout. He noticed the scout was very superstitious
    and usually kept to himself. The scout preferred to stay in the shadows, he always
    kept some type of poison and his bow on him.
    As they got closer to falkreath. Gul'grom commented "Something is near, lurking in the shadows." The scout
    nodded and went off to investigate but then the group heard a ghostly howl, a sound Gul'grom could not identify. He ordered the men to rush in that direction but keep their distances. As they got near they
    finally saw the beast attacking a nearby house with others inside. Gul'groms eye lighted up he
    couldn't believe it, while his group had the look of fear on their faces.
    They decided to take cover but the cook and one of the foot
    soldiers fled in fear."Useless" Gul'grom said and asked the scout if he knew what the beast was, the scout
    replied "It is a beast known well in tales, a Werewolf." Gul'grom sarcastically responded "So the legends,
    are true. There is a beast physically stronger then me." the scout smiled but the rest of the group
    was still frozen in fear. It was dark but Gul'grom asked the two bowman to set up their shot and shoot at his Order. Gul'grom then told his soldiers he was going to find a flank and hit the beast from behind
    when his archers shoot their arrows. The scout gave Gul'grom poison to apply on his sword commenting
    "That sword won't have a great effect on the beast unless you apply this poison." Gul'grom took the poison and headed off, until the time was right to attack.

(OOC sorry if I wrote too much, its just my intro and etc)