Retexture for Sword Art Online Armor?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

The mod author says that we don't need his permission.

If someone is skilled in the textures than could someone please retexture this armor and perhaps a even darker version?

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=271072602

I am posting here because the mod section doesn't really seem all that popular

Ivory

Let's Player
Is it darkness you want, or for it to be less shiny and more faded leather?

jarif

Is it darkness you want, or for it to be less shiny and more faded leather?
Yes and less shiny with a faded leather look.
I really just want it to look more like the anime
Kirito-and-Asuna-sword-art-online-36026154-1600-1200.jpg

318312.png

Ivory

Let's Player
I've got some recording to do, but I'll see what I can do later today. I'm not great with specular maps (which is what makes it shiny) so we'll see.

Ivory

Let's Player
So I tried my best but no matter how I compared my specular map to the original, they both ended up looking very similar in-game. The texture files are far too small for me to make any real differences between the original and my own. I don't even know where this guy got these files but he definitely didn't make them himself. Sorry man, I'm not good enough to work with texture files that are 64x128 in size.

jarif

So I tried my best but no matter how I compared my specular map to the original, they both ended up looking very similar in-game. The texture files are far too small for me to make any real differences between the original and my own. I don't even know where this guy got these files but he definitely didn't make them himself. Sorry man, I'm not good enough to work with texture files that are 64x128 in size.
Well thank you for trying. I might as well try to make this armour by scratch by myself. Thank you :)

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
There was a no on the Nexus... I think it was called black swordsman armor...

That isnt right but it might be close enough to suit your purpose. It is really close to his armor and wasn't shiny to me.

jarif

There was a no on the Nexus... I think it was called black swordsman armor...

That isnt right but it might be close enough to suit your purpose. It is really close to his armor and wasn't shiny to me.
My game crashed when I use it.