• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
so skyrims next dlc will be called redguard most likely, i dont think bethseda has announced it yet but before the first 3 dlcs that have allready been released, they trademarked the dlc names dawnguard/hearthfire/dragonborn. the existence of the 3 where all revealed by a trademark. they have filed and renewed the redguard trademark twice and are set to renew it again next month, so sounds good.

some people say it cant be set in hammerfell because that would require a whole new game. but maybe they can set it partly in hammerfell not the entire hammerfell province i think anyway, another thing i think is that they could set it in all of hammerfell i mean would it be hard to make the map 85 percent desert wasteland. that would be more realistic its a desert region, and wouldnt the population be smaller? so is it possible or is it just to much to do for a dlc whats ure oppinions on it please share thank you.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
and i would prefer hammerfell to be all set in a dlc. im not to up for an entire elder scrolls game set in desert well mostly desert. it would be far better the next one set in a nice green place like valenwood or elswyr, maybe even black marsh give the beast races a go, just a thought.

Oplandus the High Elf

Long Live the Thalmar
i think it will be set in Hammerfell, but have the main focus around dragonstar its a town with alot of history.