• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Here it's the the third, and it's 8:05. Lucky Europeans and your... European-ness. Unless it comes out by my timezone, since I believe Bethesda is an American company. I'll have to look that up now...

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
INDEED! Conquers where do you live?

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Right now? New Hampshire, New England. Lots of news... Anyway, I tagged Shew in case he stopped getting alerts and told him to consider your request, and I found no information about the exact second Hearthfire will be released, or even what country Zenimax and Bethesda are centered in. I believe, right now, either NYC, Berlin or Tokyo.

andrew9300

Well I have two scenarios in order to get Hearthfire right now.
  1. Find a store that actually offers 400 Microsoft Point cards
  2. Convince my dad to put his credit card number on my 360
Sadly both are highly unlikely, and I seriously don't want to buy a 1600 points card. I don't want to end up buying useless arcade games with the extra 1200 points and I don't need those extra points until the next big dlc comes out and when the Halo 4 map packs come out. And that will be a while considering the game is not even out yet!

You can buy it at gamestop. They sell 400 points but not in a card. They put the code on the receipt. I did this yesterday.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Really? You're in Hampshire? Ha, awesome coincidence! The nes are there because New England is named after England when settlers arrived there, same with New Hampshire, New York, New York City, some other news I don't feel like racking my mind for.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
Haha that is just epic, btw I edited my post and got rid of some of it by accident -_-
But Yeah I live in Hampshire in England, in the most southerly point, right next to the famous port of Southampton, where a ship that crashed came from (The Titanic)

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I know. I knew someone who would not stop talking about the Titanic from 3rd grade to 11th... I did not like him at all...

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
No, this is an odd coincidence. An awesome coincidence is when you win five lotteries in the same day. Actually, that may qualify as witchcraft...

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Okay, I have to ckeck my Xbox right freaking now! Brb.

raven63

Sorry mini mogul it might not come out until it september 4th in California area(pacific time zone) that when Beth send dlc request the Microsoft approves it

Any ways by the time I wake up for school it should be out yay

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
AARGH! I have classes tomorrow! I won't get it until like two hours after it comes out! 120 minutes! That is a lot, for someone who's impatient! Oh, I do hope the classes are cut short...

raven63

By the time I go to sleep and wake up it'll be out, and yeah you spelt the second part of my name up.
Thanks for telling me mate :)

Your welcome I live in new England along with that conquers it comes out about 630am ish for us.

P.s very very sorry about messing up your name just auto correct on my phone

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Oh, sorry. Looked like 6:00 PM. Ugh.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Well I'm hyped, about to buy it in a minute actually..........I expect that it'll come out for PS3 users around 2020, so guys...........THEIRS STILL HOPE!
What time exactly? I'm on Eastern time so probably at 12 for me. It's 10 on the dot so I have to wait.