• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

AtomicDonut

RECRUITING CLOSED

Hey guys, I had an idea for a RP and I wondered if anyone would want to join. It's based of off an old group of archers/hunters that barely anyone knew of called The Rangers. The group was full of highly skilled Wood Elf archers in Valenwood. Their cause? To keep things in check. They had no ties into the government, but did not want their province to fall into chaos. They were always successful, except for one time. When the Thalmor overthrew the government during the Great War, they found out about the Rangers and smashed them like they did the Blades. Olaf, my character and possibly the last Ranger out there, fled to Skyrim to recruit more Rangers to fight the Thalmor. That's where you guys come along.

AtomicDonut

Does it sound good? Any improvements? Feel free to say, this is my first RP and I appreciate the feedback.

Google

I have a character in a group called "The Dark Rangers", but your idea is a lot better.

Name: Valen Dreth
    Race: wood elf
    Bio: Raised in Skyrim, he grew up as a hunter of boar and bear. He lived in a poor little town, where the people lived off the land. Valen distinguished himself once, by warding off an attack of a giant. He was named warden of the village, but still he was not satisfied. One day, on a sunnier day than usual, Valen dressed himself in his fur and leather, took his hunting bow and arrows, and left. Now, he's just looking for adventure.

Skills: Smithing leather and furs, archery, sneak, athletics, daggers, alchemy, fletching.
    Items: Fur armor, leather greaves, fur boots, leather helmet (all crafted as fine as you get, having the protective rate of an iron/steel combo), hunting bow, steel arrows (mostly broadheads), iron dagger (mostly for skinning).

AtomicDonut

Thanks for the feedback! I'll be on later today to continue, I have been absent on SF for awhile.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    if i can join heres my card

Name: Arthur Swift-Sword (Normally just called Arthur or Art by his friends)​
    Race: Nord​
    Class: Assassin/Thief/Rogue​
    Traits: Arthur is 25 and, according to himself, is a rather, average sized Nord, about 5'9. he has one blind eye (all white) and one blue eye. there is scar leading from the bottom of his blind eye to about the bottom of his chin.​
    Personality: Is at times, a very reliable asset but will easily change his attitude when coin is involved. is never afraid to speak out and have his voice heard.​
    Equiptment: Arthur is armed with an 2 Ebony daggers, an Ebony bow and Falmer arrows, and knows very little magic. the magic he does know however is begginner and not very effective (Sparks and Flames). Arthur wears a full set of Nightingale armor​
    Bio: Born in Skyrim and raised there untill the age of 17, he moved to Hammerfell and made a living selling weapons to, really anyone who asked. He was placed under arrest but managed to escape, and afterwards fled back to Skyrim. Now, he is just a wanderer, one of those folks who would kill someone, or, steal something for some coin.​

blue 468

I'd like to join here is my car if I can

Name: Arannir
    Race: Bosmer(wood elf)
    Skills: Archery, sneak, One-handed
    Personality: quiet but once he know you he is really funny and nice
    Looks: 5'6 with a slight build shoulder length dark brown hair
    Equipment: Linwe's armor, ebony bow and arrows, two ebony swords
    Backstory: Born in valenwood his parents were killed by Thalmor when he was really young. he was raised in an orphanage, and when he grew up and left traveling Tamriel. His travels lead him to Skyrim looking for a way to earn money and kill Thalmor.

Star Gazer

Ah forgive me I forgot to put my character
    Name: Isnar the Old
    Race: Breton
    Skills: Alchemy (for poisons, not for potions), One handed (literally, he only has one arm), sneak, speech, small (he can fit through tight spaces, and knows how to get on a persons good side to get what he wants
    Personality: Cranky but most of the time helpful and honest.
    Characteristics: Oh gosh, well he has one arm, a scar over his heart, a scar through his right shoulder, One of his eyes has a large scar and is blind in that eye. Although he cant shoot a bow because he is missing an arm, he will be a valuable component to the team on account of his cleverness, wisdom, and knowledge of how to get things done.
    Bio: He was once a part of the legion's cavalry, he was shot with an arrow by the Thalmor and his entire company of cavalry left him to die. He is looking for revenge on the people that injured him, and also the people that left him in the dirt while he was injured.

AtomicDonut

Alright, I think we are good we Me, Lucas, Blue, Arthur, and Hermaeus.

Deimos

The Vokun Ronaan of Dinok
    Hey guys, I had an idea for a RP and I wondered if anyone would want to join. It's based of off an old group of archers/hunters that barely anyone knew of called The Rangers. The group was full of highly skilled Wood Elf archers in Valenwood. Their cause? To keep things in check. They had no ties into the government, but did not want their province to fall into chaos. They were always successful, except for one time. When the Thalmor overthrew the government during the Great War, they found out about the Rangers and smashed them like they did the Blades. Olaf, my character and possibly the last Ranger out there, fled to Skyrim to recruit more Rangers to fight the Thalmor. That's where you guys come along.
    Do you have to be a wood elf or can you make an acceptation for one Khajiit?? And did you get this from a book,if you did theres no shame in it.

Star Gazer

Do you have to be a wood elf or can you make an acceptation for one Khajiit?? And did you get this from a book,if you did theres no shame in it.
    dude you really think you have to be a wood elf? He even let old Isnar join and he cant even shoot a bow with the one arm he has.