PC Questions on Followers? And how do I get Lydia back?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anarchist51

How do I get followers to do stiff? When I click on "I want you to do something for me" the little focal thing starts pulsing but I do not know how to input anything. How do I communicate with them and tell them what I need them to do?

Secondly I dismissed Lydia and got the one woman you fist fight. She is a good fighter but I kinda miss Lydia. It says something about going back to the house I bought but she is not there. And how do you get her to marry you? I understand she sets up a store of sorts. And if you marry her does she still count as a follower?

Next, I need a follower who is great at combat but also can cast spells. Is there one that can do that. I am lousy at casting spells and when I try to use magic unless I have lots of time I get killed almost immediate in combat so I need a spell caster

Reactions: Sah

Sah

question 3
right off the bat and at any level you can get Marcurio, an Imperial destruction mage and a sellsword who is in Riften for 500 gold coins

question 2
after you dismiss Lydia will go to two locations either your house in Whiterun or Dragonsreach ... now in saying that there is a bug that they will stay in the place you dismissed them if you remember where that was great!
BUT how to wipe the slate clean is doing a quest where the game itself will dismiss your follower like with Falkas when he becomes your companion, this will send all previous followers you have had back to their original positions

question 1
sorry I gave up on trying to get all that to work a long time ago

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts