Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
We're already on 320 posts, so if I repeat something that's already been posted, my apologies.

How is it we can swim across a pretty wide river wearing a full suit of heavy armor and not sink like the boulder we truly are?

And while wearing said heavy armor, how are those damned slaughterfish able to bite through it, inflicting me with some damage? What's their teeth made out of? Adamantium? ;)

How does a giant band saw with a cyclic rate of 1 per 1.5 seconds cut through a giant tree moving at a constant four miles per hour.
Is the tree moving? Or is the saw? Is it relevant? What powers the saw? What is the saw's material? Does this REALLY need to be on this thread?

Why can't I improve leather armor like I can dragonscale armor? On that topic, why does my ever-so-dear-to-myself armor turn into a useless piece of slag-like metal the instant it touches a workbench?

Vinz

And while wearing said heavy armor, how are those damned slaughterfish able to bite through it, inflicting me with some damage? What's their teeth made out of? Adamantium? ;)

Then we need weapons and armour made of slaughterfish teeth ;) One of the weapons should be a claw that comes out like it does for wolverine :D

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
In Helgen, Ulfric's hands were tied in front of him. Why didn't he just lift them, pull off his gag and FUS RO DAH Tullius?

I wondered about that myself...

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
With regards to the Radiant Raiment clothes, couldn't they have at least made them look different from ordinary fine clothes? Seriously, if you have to pay more for them just to wear them to that stupid party at the Thalmor Embassy, shouldn't they have been different or special?

Vinz

Daedric weapons and armour have ebony as the base material. Is Ebony also found in Oblivion or they come here to make their stuff? Don't quite understand it

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
While on the subject of fabulous armor, how exactly do you make armor out of void salts? It's not a metal, it's a powder, yet that is the base material for Nightingale Armor. I mean, seriously, how does it stay together? Superglue?

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
Well, at least I'm not the only one who talks to my game. Thankfully, the only ones around to hear it are my two cats and they are too busy licking their butts to care about their pet human's strange idiosyncrasies.

Me too!

So far I have had... Shadowmere, Frost, Oreo, Woah, and a few stolen guys that didn't stick around to be named.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Why, as a werewolf, can I not fall in love with and marry a vampire lady?

Well, I suppose you could, but it might be a little awkward. With a vampire's enhanced senses, would she be able to handle living with a guy who, according to the guards, smells like a wet dog? And if you were her regular donor, would she complain about fur getting stuck in her teeth?

Necromis

With regards to the Radiant Raiment clothes, couldn't they have at least made them look different from ordinary fine clothes? Seriously, if you have to pay more for them just to wear them to that stupid party at the Thalmor Embassy, shouldn't they have been different or special?
how about something slinky like the Nocturnal dress? LOL

Necromis

Well, I suppose you could, but it might be a little awkward. With a vampire's enhanced senses, would she be able to handle living with a guy who, according to the guards, smells like a wet dog? And if you were her regular donor, would she complain about fur getting stuck in her teeth?
Oh Gawd I so wanted to comment on that last part. LMAO

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Oh Gawd I so wanted to comment on that last part. LMAO

Why is that, Necromis? Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me...do you have, shall we say, personal experience with this issue?

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Hm... I think I pointed this out in a different thread but... why can't you write your own books in Skyrim? It's not like there is a shortage of ink or stuff to write on.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Hm... I think I pointed this out in a different thread but... why can't you write your own books in Skyrim? It's not like there is a shortage of ink or stuff to write on.

What would you write, though? Not being sarcastic here, just curious...

Neriad13

Premium Member
While on the subject of fabulous armor, how exactly do you make armor out of void salts? It's not a metal, it's a powder, yet that is the base material for Nightingale Armor. I mean, seriously, how does it stay together? Superglue?

Huh, that does explain why the Nightingale Armor's so skintight.