• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Star Gazer

Buh-bye! Hopefully i can complete Dawnguard and the Thieves Guild in one night, then mission accomplished.
Do the Dawn-Guard quests ever end? I know there is a long line of quests near the end that are similar, but I'm unsure of how long they last, if they are not never-ending.

AtomicDonut

Do the Dawn-Guard quests ever end? I know there is a long line of quests near the end that are similar, but I'm unsure of how long they last, if they are not never-ending.
I am not sure. I just want to get the main over, I don't care about the side quests. I am doing the Vampires right now, btw.

blue 468

and the last one hatchedo_O ....oh and i like Werewolves:p

Star Gazer

Cool story man.. looking forward to more
Not sure if there will be more, friend. Be sure to check back every few days for updates though. I feel like I skipped past the prison scene, and want to elaborate a little bit more on that. As always, thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad you liked it! ;)

AtomicDonut

I hate the vampire resurrect... only works on townsfolk! :mad:
I never really use Vampire Lord, I am mainly on foot wrecking havoc on towns and reanimating corpses. My usual strategy is:
1. Conjure Bound Sword
2. Run in, put Flame Atronach right in the middle of everyone, so it burns them all.
3. Pick them off with sword
4. If Flame Atronach dies, reanimate bodies one after another.
5.??
6: Profit

Star Gazer

added some touch-ups on chapters seven and eight. I will definitely be doing some work on those chapters later. It seems like I skimmed through vital parts of the story.