Spoiler Paarthurnax Quest After-Effects

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
At the end of the main mission Odahviing comes down and acknowledges your mastery of the thuum and says you are now the Master of all the Dov... so I guess there is some benefit in killing Paarthunax other then hanging out at the awsone Sky Haven Temple. Just be sure to meditate on a word of power before you kill him

If paarthunax lives he says he doubts the other dov will follow paarthunax but you have proven your more powerful then Alduin but if you kill Paarthunax he says you are nw Master of all the Dov

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Spoilers much?

Lifts-Her-Tail

yeah Nordic this is a huge spoiler and you should have put spoiler at the beginning, thanks for ruining part of the quest line for me and others -_-

Twiffle

Yes i agree, should have had ''SPOILER'' at the beginning, , seems pointless doing the main quest now, , :mad: PS, ''every Village has one i suppose''

Moris

Ohdaving may well say this. I can't remember if I heard it or not in the playthrough I did in which I killed Parth for the Blades. But it doesn't actually change anything as far as I can tell. Dragons still spawn. Dragons are still hostile. NPC's still get killed by them.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Should say spoiler before this. It's going to ruin the main quest for many people, good thing I did it already. But for people new to Skyrim, if they read this or even see the thread, they will know exactly what happens. Nice move. :/

Moris

Should say spoiler before this. It's going to ruin the main quest for many people, good thing I did it already. But for people new to Skyrim, if they read this or even see the thread, they will know exactly what happens. Nice move. :/

Yeah, the thread title needs to be edited, for sure.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Hey Rayven any way you can modify the title to put the spoiler tag on it? I mean, I've already done the main quest so it's no bother to me, but there are a lot of people who haven't and this is a serious buzzkill.....

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Nordic has really got himself a name about being a trouble maker and ruining the fun for others and frantically it's annoying
So I feel like a tard for just thinking about this now, but there is an "ignore" option....

Lifts-Her-Tail

I know but it takes time to ignore people on iPad and I wouldn't need to ignore if he stops is ranter posts

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I know but it takes time to ignore people on iPad and I wouldn't need to ignore if he stops is ranter posts
Very true, very true...except I think it feeds off of being agitating. Some people just need attention and will seek it any way they can. *le sigh*

And this isn't a "ranter "post I was just trying to figure out why people don't want to kill Paarthunax hell you become the Master if you do. .. unless you want to roleplay a Dragon Cultist

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Sheesh sorry I didnt think about any spoilers.. sorry but if you havent plsyed Skyrim by now then you must be livin under a rock

Some people haven't even played Oblivion till now. There are always newcomers to the game. I think you need to work on your manners and stop creating threads that anger people or are unfair to the community.