• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    (LordNaskill: I hope you know that if his is indeed that tall, he would have to crouch to get into every door and would appear as a giant amongst giants. Mayhaps you should make him shorter, just to make him less of a overly tall giant)

Dustman

The Silver Blade
    "Marius Dustman, of Clan Dustman; and let that name be worth more to you than the racist man-monster you've just..." He looked down at the destroyed body "...obliterated. I'll let the sir knight here introduce himself. And there, sitting at the bar...well...asleep at the bar I believe...is some Forsworn-Breton. But if you don't mind, I'd like to meet him before he ends up like the Imperial" Marius said with a laugh.

LordNaskill

(( 6'10 short bro Nords are 6'8 ))

LordNaskill

((But fine he is 6'6 he do not have to crouch have to crouch ))

Dustman

The Silver Blade
    (( Well crap, Marius is a bit short at 6'4''. I suppose he should be used to that though. 6'8'' sounds fine, and for lack of clutter, you can always just edit your posts. ))

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    (thank you for correcting that, i made Baroth 6'9" in the past, but i eventually changed it when i realized how tall he would be)

LordNaskill

((Its the mussel that makes him look big and come on fellow baroth knows Riggmor"

Riggmor stares at Baroth with a smile then a laugh "So Marius what is it you actually do" Riggmor then taking the keg and sculling it down his throat as some of the mead is slowly going out of his mouth and down his neck

Dustman

The Silver Blade
    "Well, I might be a Skald for all the tales I tell, but my profession of choice is monster hunting. I recently got done tracking down a nest of vampires and got lost, and well, now I'm here. But, I've said quite a bit about myself all day. I'd rather listen for a bit to you, sir giant, and you.." He said, indicating Baroth "...sir knight." With that, he placed his goat near the fire to heat, sipped his water, and laid back, relaxing with his hands behind his head in a chair.

Dustman

The Silver Blade
    (Doesn't mean your character can be super tall and super buff, have some reason man!)

(( Let's just leave him as be. I'm loving this drunken giant persona. Who KNOWS what might happen with such a giant man in the room!? ))

LordNaskill

(( Riggmor left there we go new character time no more fighting ))

Dustman

The Silver Blade
    'Ah well' thought Marius, 'He was helpful whilst here.'

"I've not truly met you, sir Knight. What brings you hear, all smelling of blood?" Said the slayer.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    (Lolz! Tree party! No, Giant party, bring your clubs! Jk jk) Baorth nodded and sat with the men, looking at Riggmor. He stirred his tankard and spoke. "Not really that much i can say, not recently anyways. Besides my taking on a Bandit camp and a large brawler afterwards." He said,as he watched Riggmor stand up and leave the tavern.

Dustman

The Silver Blade
    "A formidable task no less, what circumstance brought you to such an action? A Jarl's bounty?" Marius asked, hoping for a good story to calm the fighting blood that still racked his body.

LordNaskill

Riggmor up and left but not long after a Breton older looking then the other already in the tavern he quickly sits down orders a drink and has small sips of it as he dose that he is reading what looks to be a book from an old library it is dusty and broken apart he looks up once then continues reading his book ignoring the Chatting going on around him After turning a past that seemed to be stuck at first he got a cloud of dust hit his face
    "Cough Cough" Darius quickly takes a sip of the ale and continues to read

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Baroth then took off his chestplate, revealing his Roughspun tunic beneath. He sighed with relief as he continued to explain his mishaps with the bandit scum.

"I'm not gonna talk like most of my fellow kinsmen do, telling of bold battles and impossible feats. No, i'm going to tell you how it really happened." He said, setting down his mug. "I was walking along the road towards Falkreath when i heard a young lady scream. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked around to see where the sudden scream came from. As i scanned over the forest, i saw a slight rustle in the underbrush, and decided to investigate. So, i followed the sound of laughs and muffled screams, until i stumbled upon a horrid scene. The bandits they," He paused, remebering the scene, "Were having their way with her. I was angry and decided to jump in. I quickly slayed the unarmed bandits and told the young girl to run before i heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw a man from my past, just standing there, his arms crossed and his lips twisted into a grin. Long story short, He disarmed me quickly and forced me to fight Hand-to-Hand. I defeated him some minutes ago before i stumbled upon this amazing tavern and, well, you know the rest."

LordNaskill

Darius Herd the story as he was reading and stood and move towards the bar from there he orded another drink and slowly drank it while up on the bar chair he put the book away and began to listen in on there conversation
    as he did so he spun a small knife around his fingers and he did this repeatedly not knowing much of Nords he kept his distance from them

Dustman

The Silver Blade
    Marius listened to the honest, and noble story. He could relate to this honorable man, who told stories how they were. It was a trait he had grown to admire in the desert where words cost as much as the water from the few springs that dotted the Alik'r. "And what of the woman? How can you be sure she's made it safe?" He smirked. "Not to be rude, but I've found that there is nothing worse than a battle for nothing. Say, I have a cleaning set in my room you can use for that armor; in my experience, there's nothing worse than old caked blood to remove."

Marius went to his room, and brought back his cleaning set, as well as a sharpening stone and the large bundle of wrapped cloth. Sitting back in his chair, and placing the cleaning set between himself and the knight, he unwrapped the bundle, revealing a large, beautifully crafted Silver Greatsword from whence his title came. Along the blade were ancient characters, carved as not to hinder the sharpness of the blade. It was a monster hunters weapon, perfectly balanced, and well used. He took to carefully sharpening it, a soothing, and casual practice.

LordNaskill

Darius saw the sword but it was not eye drawing for him he began to read again from the old book "May times pass" Darius mutters not know what that means this book was a good read until he finished it "well that was odd"
    Not knowing when to stop Darius begins to watch the conversation unfold between two Nord's

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Baroth watched as the man related to his story, asking of how the woman cam out and if she was still alive. He sighed and thought, "To be honest, i have no idea how or if she made it out of there alive. All i know is that i would have gladly died to make sure she got to safety."

Then the Redguard told him of a cleaning set that he could use on his armor. He nodded as the man left and returned, bearing the wrapped set of leather. Then he laid it on the table and untied it, reavealing an amazing, well crafted Silver Greatsword.

"By the gods, what an amazing sword you have there! And so beautifully crafted! Tell me, how did such a weapon get into your hands. Was it an heirloom perhaps?" He said, reaching up and grabbing a rag and a small bottle of water for his armor. He unbottled the water and poured it on the rag, quickly putting the cork back in. He then took the rag to his armor, cleaning up the blood stains.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts